It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still reeling and in considerable pain from an unexpected trip to the hospital (and minor op)
Having recently discovered the joy that is NWN 1, I would love to try more of the D&D range, so a gift from the current D&D promo would be much appreciated
Most interested in the following
Planescape: Torment
Icewind Dale 1 or 2
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Many thanks in advance
System Shock 2 for Awesomenauts.
Thank you.
*Updated
Looking for these right now:
Jade Empire (would be awesome to play them again)
Guilty Gear Isuka
Zork Anthology
Neighbours From Hell Compilation
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Zafehouse Diaries
Clive Barkers Undying

Thanks in advance
high rated
giofive: Still reeling and in considerable pain from an unexpected trip to the hospital (and minor op)
Hope things are going better.

giofive: Planescape: Torment
I can start you off with Planescape: Torment
my wishlist is on the previous page ;)
ok changing my wishlist priority because of the sale and the Interplay games are only going to be on for a week I think.

1. Fallout Tactics
2. Sacrifice

Thank you for the consideration.
giofive: Still reeling and in considerable pain from an unexpected trip to the hospital (and minor op)
samlii: Hope things are going better.

giofive: Planescape: Torment
samlii: I can start you off with Planescape: Torment
Thank you so much, whoever said that generosity and kindest were non-existent in this world has never been here. The fab community of GOG always amazes me.
I am humbled
Looking for a Superman to give me a GOG's copy of Broken Sword 4! :)
samlii: Hope things are going better.

I can start you off with Planescape: Torment
giofive: Thank you so much, whoever said that generosity and kindest were non-existent in this world has never been here. The fab community of GOG always amazes me.
I am humbled
Check your PMs.
Ultima 9
Gothic 1
Fallout Tactics
Unreal Tournament 2004
if anyone is feeling really generous would love to have the entire d&d collection from the summer sale
Since its only 5 bucks, I would love to have System Shock 2.
I would also love

Bards tale

Seriously, I've also been wanting a bards tale as well after one of the users on here posted a link to the charlie mopps scene from it. Its been stuck in my head ever since.

A thank you in advance to the kind person(s) who will grant my wish.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by dracomage1996
giofive: Thank you so much, whoever said that generosity and kindest were non-existent in this world has never been here. The fab community of GOG always amazes me.
I am humbled
Kristian: Check your PMs.
Super mega uber generousity.
Blown over by this gift.
This will cheer up about a million hours while I mend.
From current promo;

REALMS OF CHAOS

Thanks!
I don't like to ask from this thread too often and this is only my second request of 2013, but I can't resist while the sale is on... buy a man a Jagged Alliance 2, anyone?