It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not that anyone should be expecting anything, but expecting even less due to the "new" status, BUT, if anyone were to feel in a good mood (Great midterm results, promotion at work, *really* good cup of coffee), the ones I would most prefer would be Master of Magic, Master of Orion I & II, or Colonization. <3 PM is fine in the extreme vent that someone already has it and has never gifted it for some reason...
got it already
Post edited May 06, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
i will break this combo here and I would kindly ask for Space Empires IV :-)
I will write a short poem for anyone who will gift me Fallout 1. It will be more than five lines, and will not rhyme every sentence.
high rated
Here's some GOG keys:
BURY-KALK-AXHM-DZZ4
X5QS-G3W6-CN6U-KBA2
QY76-JJHP-6AHN-ZXVP

Enjoy!
Guillermus: Here's some GOG keys:
BURY-KALK-AXHM-DZZ4
X5QS-G3W6-CN6U-KBA2
QY76-JJHP-6AHN-ZXVP

Enjoy!
All are gone, none redeemed by me

Thanks anyway
Post edited April 25, 2013 by spoderman
high rated
BURY-KALK-AXHM-DZZ4
X5QS-G3W6-CN6U-KBA2
QY76-JJHP-6AHN-ZXVP

Enjoy!
Not redeemed by me, but thank you +1
spoderman: All are gone, none redeemed by me

Thanks anyway
Duke! :P
NR, but thanks

Thanks anyway
triock: Duke! :P
NR, but thanks
Exactly! Enjoy Duke those fast enough to redeem a key.
I'd really appreciate it if someone gifted me "Don't Starve"! I've always dreamed of a survival game with the mechanics that the game features, and I'd love to play it! Thank you in advance :3
BURY-KALK-AXHM-DZZ4
X5QS-G3W6-CN6U-KBA2
QY76-JJHP-6AHN-ZXVP

Enjoy!

Thanks anyway
All are still active, and all are Duke Nukem 3D-Keys!
The only thing is that Keys are "time-locked" for ~10 minutes after somebody first looked into them!

GOG trys to avoid problems with this!
Woooooo finally Two Worlds II is here. I made a thread on the game's official forums a while back asking when it was coming to GOG. Not a single reply. Hahaha. Too bad i'm broke now. If anyone would be so generous as to gift me the game, i would be in your debt :).
Like others have mentioned, if anyone at all is willing to gift Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition since it's currently 50% off, I would give it a loving home. I wanted to get it, but sadly after looking at my finances, money is tight for a while :(. Thank you in advance.
Hmm. Going on vacation so won't be here for two weeks
Post edited April 27, 2013 by te_lanus
Wishlist:
Omikron - The Nomad Soul - 1000+s and thank yous to Schnuff for for filling my wish!

Promo:
Hotline Miami
Retro City Rampage

would be most appreciative would any of my wishes be granted.
and always +1s for all code donors

thanks!

edit:
Thanks Schnuff!!! you've made my month
^_^
Post edited April 26, 2013 by ErekoseDM