It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
RadonGOG: Wallace and Gromit+Monkey Island, please ;)
Check PM.
RadonGOG: Wallace and Gromit+Monkey Island, please ;)
CowboyBebop: Check PM.
Thank you very much!
If any1 have spare key for:

- Tales of Monkey Island
- Earth 2140

I will be happy to give them a good home :)
---
Post edited April 23, 2013 by Stooner
Edited: promo over.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by MasterInferno
Gothic 1 or 2 are in my wishlist for a time
I would like to have an opportunity to play Gothic 1 and 2 too :-) Thanks in advance, good people!
Anyone with a spare copy of Wallace & Gromit or Back to the Future? Thanks in advance.
I'll gift the person who gifts me the whole Gothic Series game(s) for $9.99 next month! My game budget for this month has been spent up, so it would be cool if someone could get me the series ;)
Will be able to buy the game(s) of your liking around the middle of next month!! Thanks in advance :)
Post edited April 22, 2013 by Reever
Reever: I'll gift the person who gifts me the whole Gothic Series game(s) for $9.99 next month! My game budget for this month has been spent up, so it would be cool if someone could get me the series ;)
Will be able to buy the game(s) of your liking around the middle of next month!! Thanks in advance :)
Incearca aici :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Reever: I'll gift the person who gifts me the whole Gothic Series game(s) for $9.99 next month! My game budget for this month has been spent up, so it would be cool if someone could get me the series ;)
Licurg: Incearca aici :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Ah mersi, am stiut ca exista un thread special pentru asa ceva, dar am uitat unde xD
Request closed, cheers!
Post edited April 23, 2013 by Crsldmc
if anyone is feeling generous would love to have gothic 1 2 and 3 from the promo.
Gothic 1,2,3 please?
EDIT: Big thank you to rpgamer381, Ian, and K_1269 for the games! You guys are very good-hearted people. I promise I will gift someone here something one day when I can :)
Post edited April 28, 2013 by Poohunter