It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd really like to play either Back to the Future or Tales of Monkey Island if anyones felling generous
I would really enjoy Sam and Max Time and Space or Sam and Max: Save the world from the Taletale promo
Post edited April 19, 2013 by cj13810
No code enjoys being left alone, if your BTTF code is feeling lonely I can take it to my home.
Ok, this is a long shot but here goes.

I really want Sword of the Stars: The Pit. However, I can't buy it now (while it's on promo) as I don't get paid for another 3 weeks. So, if someone would be kind enough to gift me the game now, I will pay it forward by doing a giveaway for the game in 3 weeks.

People who have seen my previous giveaways know my word is good. :)
- Tales of Monkey Island
- Back to the Future

Those 2 games would be awesome, have been wanting to play Monkey Island again and actually finish it and who doesn't love the Back to the Future Movies and wouldn't want to try the game.
I was told there might be some keys for Divine Divinity floating around if so I would very much like one please.
GhostwriterDoF was kind enough to provide me with one so this is now moot
Post edited April 21, 2013 by SirEyeball
if anyone has a spare key to Eador: geneses I could give it a home.
Post edited April 20, 2013 by cj13810
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail
Slender

Thanks
I would love back to the future. Hopefully my computer can play it.
I would love ANY of the following:

Etherlords 2
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Richard & Alice
Pathologic
Anodyne
99 Levels to Hell
Zafehouse: Diaries
Dyad (while it's still on sale)

Thank you in advance for any of them, and either way everyone have a wonderful rest of the weekend. :)
Wishlist:

Might and Magic 6-pack
Heroes of Might and Magic IV
The Settlers 3
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
FTL
Shogo
Deus Ex

Thanks in advance mates! Cheers!
Post edited April 22, 2013 by zwwilderma
Would love any of the following 3 games:

To The Moon
Richard and Alice
Torin's Passage

Thankyou in advance for any of them, and hope everyone is having a great weekend :)
Settlers 3 as I just discovered this genre and thought I'd start anew.
Only one game I ask for:

Ultima Underworld 1 + 2

I'm very anxious to try this kind of game. The system intrigues me. I would greatly appreciate it! :)
Hi everybody! I've had a GOG account since November 2012, but haven't really done much here. I mean, I still keep up with deals and such, but nothing really interested me...

...that is, until the Telltale Sale. Since I got a bit of extra spending money, I figured I'd get the games on sale, but since there's wayyyyy too many bundles on sale, I feel overwhelmed on what to buy. I know I'll probably buy the Sam & Max games, but it's Back to the Future, Tales of Monkey Island, and Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures that I'm having trouble deciding on.

I really, really, really don't want to sound like a leech, but I found this thread, and figured it'd be good to ask if it'd be possible to gift some of the games I can't decide on, or possibly the whole pack (but you really don't have to do that if you don;t want). I'm sorry that I don't have much to contribute to this awesome community, but hopefully, one day, I can repay the person(s) who help me make up my mind.

And thank you in advance, you kind gifters out there. I've heard that GOG has a really generous community, and I plan on being one more gifter someday

EDIT: I finally caved in and bought all 6 titles for the Telltale promo. I feel content now. However, I'd still be very grateful to anyone generous enough to gift Fez. It's been on my watchlist for a very long time, and it'd be amazing to finally play it (even if I don't have a smartphone to solve some of the puzzles).
Post edited April 22, 2013 by Gameslinger