It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please Please Please someone gift one of these two games
System Shock 2
Phatasmagoria 2

I'll be the happiest lad in the universe :)
Slender the Arrival
System Shock 2 would be really awesome!!!
I'm feeling down in the dumps today. So little has happened but it has so much impact. As such, a simple good deed here may cheer me right up.

Fallout and Nox are what I wish for. I realize that most of you will ignore this post and many others like it. But I speak for all posters here: at least give us a thought. When we wish we hope that it comes true. And when we keep wishing and nothing comes true, it hurts.

Please give a little joy today. Cheers!
zwwilderma:
Very few posts are ignored, but please consider that we are not always able to help. I would love to gift you, but ca't as i not been paid yet.
zwwilderma:
Ian: Very few posts are ignored, but please consider that we are not always able to help. I would love to gift you, but ca't as i not been paid yet.
Sorry to be so offensive to everyone. I'm feeling a bit negative today and it is no one's fault. I did not mean that people are getting ignored; in fact I did not know what I was thinking. I've been taking my anger out on everything around me. Please forgive me GOG Community!

You are a very generous lot and I feel privileged to even post on a forum such as thus!
Please ignore the harsh statements I said in my previous post! I hope now I have my negativity under control.
zwwilderma: Sorry to be so offensive to everyone. I'm feeling a bit negative today and it is no one's fault.
It happens!
Besides, you were polite and considered in your post which is more than some are at times. Unfortunately I can't assist, but you may get yer wish yet!
If anybody could gift me any of my current wishes, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you in advance! :)

1. Clive Barker's Undying (Purchased a used copy a while ago, turns out it was broken :/ I'd love to play it!)
2. Leisure Suit Larry Greatest Hits and Misses (These look hilarious, want to play so bad!)
3. Painkiller (Read about this game back in PC Gamer in 2003, wanted to play it ever since but never got a chance to!)

Thanks in advance if you're feeling generous, I'm dying for a new game to play and haven't got one in a few months!
high rated
zwwilderma: Please give a little joy today. Cheers!
If you insist :)
zwwilderma: Please give a little joy today. Cheers!
samlii: If you insist :)
Thank you so much for Nox! Day made! One step at a time mates!

Cheers!
Primordia is on sale. Holy cows.

/squeal!

It feels good to be this excited for adventure games again. God I love Wadjet eye games and everyone behind it but just cannot spare a few bucks for this one at the moment. Would love to immerse myself in this.

If someone wants to do a really big thing, I´d love to get the new Divinity: Dragon Commander!
Seriously, I'm feeling like a beggar right now (not anything against the other guys beggin...ahem...asking for games in here :D), but after not wishing for Starcraft, I can as well give it a try now with Primordia.

Would be very greatful if somebody were to gift it to me (and you can include your wishlist in the PM, you might get a gift sometime in the future...=) ).

And a thanks to all the generous gamers around here, you guys rock ;)
I have deleted this post out of respect for the community.

Thank you.
Post edited April 10, 2013 by zwwilderma
zwwilderma: Update:
Caeser III, Pharaoh+Cleopatra, or Zeus+Poseidon would be cool!
Still hoping for Fallout...

Gift others first! I've been fortunate as of late!

Cheers all!
My dear friend, you've been given Nox yesterday because you were in such a sad mood and wanted a game to cheer you up or so you claim.
Today, you need Caesar, Cleopatra, Zeus and Kings Bounty to cheer you up.Fallout too.
Will you never come out of your funk or are you perpetually unhappy?
This also goes to the guy wanting the $40 promo a few posts above after being gifted the DD promo a few days earlier. Lets be somewhat considerate instead of forever wanting.
Many fine generous folks on GOG. Don't abuse the generosity.