It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One more request for Galactic Civalizations 1 before the promo ends.
If anyone is feeling generous, I would be a most willing recipient.
Hell yeahr!
I was waiting for a Promo of Book of Unwritten Tales for a long time---but now it´s totally not possible for me to buy it.
(no Paypal-Access at the moment)
So it would be just fantastic and awesome if somebody could gift it to me!

Edit: Got it!
Post edited April 17, 2013 by RadonGOG
I would also be very grateful if some1 would consider me for The book of Unwritten Tales (after RadonGOG of course) - thanks for reading.
Hello I am curently looking for a copy of Deus Ex Goty or Deus Ex 2 on GOG or on Steam.
Post edited April 17, 2013 by robb5
robb5: Hello I am curently looking for a copy of Deus Ex Goty or Deus Ex 2 on GOG or on Steam.
XD Actually so am I, on GOG anyway. XD
If anyone has it robb5 get's it first. He's all around a much kinder human being and his avatar is really cool. :D
Post edited April 17, 2013 by tinyE
robb5: Hello I am curently looking for a copy of Deus Ex Goty or Deus Ex 2 on GOG or on Steam.
tinyE: XD Actually so am I, on GOG anyway. XD
If anyone has it robb5 get's it first. He's all around a much kinder human being and his avatar is really cool. :D
Thank you :D
BTW: I think you have good chances to win Pid :P
tinyE: XD Actually so am I, on GOG anyway. XD
robb5: Thank you :D
BTW I'm not sucking up, I mean what I said above. And it WOULD be very nice to see Paris Jackson get that copy of Pid. :P
Post edited April 17, 2013 by tinyE
robb5: Thank you :D
tinyE: BTW I'm not sucking up, I mean what I said above. And it WOULD be very nice to see Paris Jackson get that copy of Pid. :P
:))
Thank you for the remark about my avatar, if you want I can also give it to you :D
I got it from GOG, from some Fallout Extra's.
Post edited April 17, 2013 by robb5
tinyE: BTW I'm not sucking up, I mean what I said above. And it WOULD be very nice to see Paris Jackson get that copy of Pid. :P
robb5: :))
Thank you for the remark about my avatar, if you want I can also give it to you :D
I got it from GOG, from some Fallout Extra's.
I've actually got it but thanks.
high rated
Ian: I would also be very grateful if some1 would consider me for The book of Unwritten Tales (after RadonGOG of course) - thanks for reading.
Check your PM Ian :)
Same "request" for me: always Clive Barker's Undying :)
Ian: I would also be very grateful if some1 would consider me for The book of Unwritten Tales (after RadonGOG of course) - thanks for reading.
K_1269: Check your PM Ian :)
But nobody wants to gift it also to me... :(

Edit: Got it!
Post edited April 17, 2013 by RadonGOG
high rated
K_1269: Check your PM Ian :)
RadonGOG: But nobody wants to gift it also to me... :(
I'll send you a PM in a moment :)

-----
And a bit of self-wishlisting:

Anvil of Dawn
Jade Empire
Tex Murphy (any and all)
Deathtrap Dungeon
The Bard's Tale
Runaway 3
Still Life 2

But I have just purchased a ton of Summer Sale stuff, so that's just 'out there', there are other better requests to fulfill! Keeping this hidden on page 415 :D
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Timelord1963
RadonGOG: But nobody wants to gift it also to me... :(
Timelord1963: I'll send you a PM in a moment :)
This was fast!
Thank you very much, + REP! (of course)
I've had Book of Unwritten Tales on my wishlist for some time. I would be most grateful if someone could gift it! Thanks. :)