It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE:
Licurg: The fuck should I know? :P
You are the great and powerful Licurg, and your farts smell like Chanel No 5.
Post edited April 07, 2013 by tinyE
Licurg: The fuck should I know? :P
tinyE: You are the great and powerfull Licurg, and your farts smell like Chanel No 5.
It is good to be appreciated :D Also - ENGRISH !
tinyE: You are the great and powerfull Licurg, and your farts smell like Chanel No 5.
Licurg: It is good to be appreciated :D Also - ENGRISH !
Where do you get off correcting MY spelling! You can't even write Shithead right. It's not spelled L-I-C-U-R-G :D
A bit of self-bmping between this little bitchfight!
Please look at this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post8139
RadonGOG: A bit of self-bmping between this little bitchfight!
Please look at this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post8139
Seriously, I'll stop if it is annoying. I mean that. Don't want to be a pest.
Licurg: It is good to be appreciated :D Also - ENGRISH !
tinyE: Where do you get off correcting MY spelling! You can't even write Shithead right. It's not spelled L-I-C-U-R-G :D
Fuck off, tinydick !
tinyE: Where do you get off correcting MY spelling! You can't even write Shithead right. It's not spelled L-I-C-U-R-G :D
Licurg: Fuck off, tinydick !
I'll let it end there. I'm actually starting to annoy myself, not to mention the rest of the poor thread.
high rated
sprs: This is my wishlist and any game from it would be appreciated:
-Baldur's Gate II
-Icewind Dale I & II
-Planescape:Torment
-Neverwinter Nights I & II

Also I might be able to return the favor with some steam or desura keys if you would like to have some games in return.
Check your PM! Don't worry about any Steam keys and such....No returns needed. Have Fun!
Looking for Baldur's Gate 2 which is the last one from the current sale that I am really wanting.

Can give an Anodyne Steam Key in return if you want it.

sprs: This is my wishlist and any game from it would be appreciated:
-Baldur's Gate II
-Icewind Dale I & II
-Planescape:Torment
-Neverwinter Nights I & II

Also I might be able to return the favor with some steam or desura keys if you would like to have some games in return.
Azrael0077: Check your PM! Don't worry about any Steam keys and such....No returns needed. Have Fun!
Also +1 for your generosity Azrael
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
high rated
Ki11s0n3: Looking for Baldur's Gate 2 which is the last one from the current sale that I am really wanting.

Can give an Anodyne Steam Key in return if you want it.

Azrael0077: Check your PM! Don't worry about any Steam keys and such....No returns needed. Have Fun!
Ki11s0n3: Also +1 for your generosity Azrael
Check your PM....thought I would take advantage of the sale while it lasted. No return keys needed....Have fun. I'm off now to enjoy the games that I bought for myself! :)
Azrael0077: Check your PM....thought I would take advantage of the sale while it lasted. No return keys needed....Have fun. I'm off now to enjoy the games that I bought for myself! :)
Hope one of them is Sacrifice :)
Azrael0077: Check your PM....thought I would take advantage of the sale while it lasted. No return keys needed....Have fun. I'm off now to enjoy the games that I bought for myself! :)
Licurg: Hope one of them is Sacrifice :)
Is Sacrifice good? It has been in my backlog for a while so I haven't played it yet.
Ki11s0n3: Is Sacrifice good? It has been in my backlog for a while so I haven't played it yet.
The demo is a lot of fun.
I give Licurg a lot of shit but it is a very nice game from what I've seen and one day I'll get it.
Visually and control wise the demo reminded me a lot of Evolva.
Post edited April 07, 2013 by tinyE
Ki11s0n3: Is Sacrifice good? It has been in my backlog for a while so I haven't played it yet.
GRAAAAAAA
Licurg: GRAAAAAAA
RAWR?