It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ki11s0n3: Am just looking for: Baldur's Gate 2 and Planescape: Torment
Please check PM.
Ki11s0n3: Am just looking for: Baldur's Gate 2 and Planescape: Torment
Dischord: Please check PM.
Thank You so much for Planescape
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
high rated
Ki11s0n3: Thank You so much for Planescape
Np, good people here, and great to see ya!
Dischord: Please check PM.
Thank you so much for Planescape: Torment, I was looking for this game quite some time.
Really, thank you.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by JouinUP
high rated
JouinUP: Thank you so much for Planescape: Torment, I was looking for this game quite some time.
Really, thank you.
Just have fun, enjoy the season, and play as time allows :-)
Just giving some rep and a thanks to Dischord for making everyone smile in this thread so often. :)
high rated
akhliber: Just giving some rep and a thanks to Dischord for making everyone smile in this thread so often. :)
I was just about to bitch about how many nice people frequent this thread but don't post a wish themselves.

Went back a couple of pages and found one; please check PM.
If anyone's feeling very generous i'd like a Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 24-70 f2.8 Lens, it's not too much, only £720!

On a serious note, things like this thread are why i love this site, such generosity, people like Dischord are a credit to the community

i should probably wish for something due to the nature of the thread, so i'll go with Soul Reaver 2, though there'll be many people in here who need new games far more than i do, so my wish would actually be that someone else gets a game instead of me
akhliber: Just giving some rep and a thanks to Dischord for making everyone smile in this thread so often. :)
Dischord: I was just about to bitch about how many nice people frequent this thread but don't post a wish themselves.

Wow, thanks! I had a big enough smile just seeing all the happiness flowing around here. You're awesome!
rambell: Baldur's Gate & Icewind
firedrake62: Check your PM
wow! thanks a lot firedrake. I +repped you if it helps. Also thanks for the additional Planescape
Can someone Get me these games please?
-Jagged Allance 2
-Populous™: The Beginning
-Syndicate Wars™
-Strike Commander
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor™
Thanks!
Dischord: I was just about to bitch about how many nice people frequent this thread but don't post a wish themselves.

Thanks to Dischord for making so many people happy.
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
robb5: Neverwinter Nights 2 or Neverwinter Nights Diamond
firedrake62: Check your PM
Thank you for them :D
Hi Everyone! I'm pretty new to the site, and would really like to get Baldur's Gate 2, but my "Vanilla Visa" gift card won't allow me to purchase it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. :)
Only two games:

1) Rollercaoster Tycoon 2
2) KKND
high rated
vincentgarcia00: Hi Everyone! I'm pretty new to the site, and would really like to get Baldur's Gate 2, but my "Vanilla Visa" gift card won't allow me to purchase it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. :)
Welcome to this site; may your stay be long and pleasant, with an evergrowing backlog like the rest of us =P

Check your PM inbox for BG2 =)