It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: It was lie, there was still Baldur's Gate and PT and NWN1 there, and there is still smt there....
And thx to the Cadaver747!
Licurg: No lie - I already had those :D
Ok, I take it back!
keeveek: If you feel generous today, well. I don't have any of the D&D games here except Demon Stone. :-)
Cadaver747: Please wait a couple of minutes, we'll change it once and for all.
Wow, thank you for your huge generosity!
My wish that if someone was so kind :D THX

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING

ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE

ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
If anyone is feeling generous, I'm really interested in playing Planescape: Torment, I was interested in backing Torment: Tides of Numenera on Kickstarter but since I never played the original I'm still not sure if I should back the project or not.

Both Baldur's Gate games and both Icewind Dale games also seem like games I would really enjoy playing. Thanks for the attention!

EDIT: I was gifted Planescape: Torment and Neverwinter Nights by RadonGOG and Cadaver747! Thanks guys!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by scriptbr
Is there anyone kind enough to gift me the whole Dungeons & Dragons bundle?
From the current D&D Promo, Baldur's Gate & Baldur's gate 2

Thanx to Cadaver747 for gifting me this (and the whole D&D bundle)
Post edited April 05, 2013 by te_lanus
scriptbr: If anyone is feeling generous, I'm really interested in playing Planescape: Torment, I was interested in backing Torment: Tides of Numenera on Kickstarter but since I never played the original I'm still not sure if I should back the project or not.

Both Baldur's Gate games and both Icewind Dale games also seem like games I would really enjoy playing. Thanks for the attention!
PM sent!
Feeding frenzy!! One guy has all the chum and sharks are circling....be very careful.
Downloading ToEE right now :D
high rated
One last time, entire D&D pack on "first come - first served" basis:

BL5P-E8TN-JVF7-Y4XG - redeemed by klatch
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Cadaver747
scriptbr: If anyone is feeling generous, I'm really interested in playing Planescape: Torment, I was interested in backing Torment: Tides of Numenera on Kickstarter but since I never played the original I'm still not sure if I should back the project or not.

RadonGOG: PM sent!
Thanks so much for Planescape Torment and Neverwinter Nights!! Now to go play them the rest of the afternoon!
Cadaver747: One last time, entire D&D pack on "first come - first served" basis:

BL5P-E8TN-JVF7-Y4XG
Already too late +rep though for huge generosity
TheTruth: Feeding frenzy!! One guy has all the chum and sharks are circling....be very careful.
And one dude still hasn't got the balls to introduce himself by his real name. Grow a pair already.
Cadaver747: One last time, entire D&D pack on "first come - first served" basis:

BL5P-E8TN-JVF7-Y4XG
Detlik: Already too late +rep though for huge generosity
How come? GOG shows me still "unredeemed" status for all 10 games.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Cadaver747
Detlik: Already too late +rep though for huge generosity
Cadaver747: How come? GOG shows me still "unredeemed" status for all 10 games.
Says already redeemed here too