It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would love to play The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. If someone is on the mod to give it away to me I would be immensely grateful :D
Post edited July 14, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Just in case anyone has a burning urge to spend some money, my current most wanted are:
Fragile Allegiance
Jagged Alliance
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Stronghold Crusader
Geneforge Saga

Thank you for reading....
This is my wishlist:

The Chronicles of Riddick
Gabriel Knight 3
Freespace
Gemini Rue
Post edited July 13, 2012 by park_84
Here's my wish, in form of a short poem:

As I sit here in my keep
Memories of days of old haunt me still
As I traveled dungeons full of monsters and deep
Even Beholders I have killed
Found hidden passages
Where should be none
Travelled with dear companions
Beneath the setting sun

Those days are gone
But the longing remains
There must be heroic deeds to be done
And monsters to be slain
So I yearn for something grim
To traverse yet again, dungeongs deep and dim
kabhal:
Wow, what a nice surprise in the morning.
Thank you very much and i hope you´ll have a nice day too! :)
wanting to do a big screenshot guessing quiz (on any console, on any genre so as everyone has a chance to join)

looking for people willing to donate a game (can be anything, preferable gog though)
even a promo game. anything is welcome so more people can win a prize.

Detlik: Geneforge
Torchlight
Sam and Max
Tales of Monkey Island
Legacy of Kain 1/2
both Alan Wake games
To the Moon (oretty please)

*tries to hypnotize you with Glottis puppy eyes*...pretty please
hey you saw me looking with puppy eyes worked so now you try it with that :p
Post edited July 12, 2012 by lugum
lugum: wanting to do a big screenshot guessing quiz (on any console, on any genre so as everyone has a chance to join)

looking for people willing to donate a game (can be anything, preferable gog though)
Sorry to burst your bubble lugum, but with the google "similar image search" it'd be too easy to find the answers.
lugum: wanting to do a big screenshot guessing quiz (on any console, on any genre so as everyone has a chance to join)

Detlik: Geneforge
Torchlight
Sam and Max
Tales of Monkey Island
Legacy of Kain 1/2
both Alan Wake games
To the Moon (oretty please)

*tries to hypnotize you with Glottis puppy eyes*...pretty please
lugum: hey you saw me looking with puppy eyes worked so now you try it with that :p
Okay
*uses puppy eyes*

gameon: Sorry to burst your bubble lugum, but with the google "similar image search" it'd be too easy to find the answers.
ehrm no, there are ways to remove that info. just check the what is this game thread.
also someone else did a contest just a while ago with 4 pictures or something from almost impossible games to guess. we had to guess all of those pictures to be able to enter though,which i believe noone did. with this even 1 guess can let you enter.

especially when you make one picture out of the small pictures in paint or paint shop.
Post edited July 12, 2012 by lugum
gameon: Sorry to burst your bubble lugum, but with the google "similar image search" it'd be too easy to find the answers.
lugum: ehrm no ? there are ways to remove that info. just check the what is this game thread.
also someone else did a contest just a while ago with 4 pictures or something from almost impossible games to guess. we had to guess all of those pictures to be able to enter though,which i believe noone did. with this even 1 guess can let you enter.
It works almost every time in the guess the game thread.....
lugum: ehrm no ? there are ways to remove that info. just check the what is this game thread.
gameon: It works almost every time in the guess the game thread.....
not in the other quiz i was talking about, also if you make 1 big picture from all the smaller ones i dont think it's possible to let you look stuff up.
gameon: It works almost every time in the guess the game thread.....
lugum: not in the other quiz i was talking about, also if you make 1 big picture from all the smaller ones i dont think it's possible to let you look stuff up.
Yes, i think that would work. I remember AFnord doing a pic quiz and it was very difficult.

Sorry to bother you lugum, and good luck with creating the contest :)
lugum: not in the other quiz i was talking about, also if you make 1 big picture from all the smaller ones i dont think it's possible to let you look stuff up.
gameon: Yes, i think that would work. I remember AFnord doing a pic quiz and it was very difficult.

Sorry to bother you lugum, and good luck with creating the contest :)
no problem and thanks you just wanting to help. and i dont want it to be cheatable either like the last time. will make sure that it wont happen. ;)
can always ask afnord perhaps i he has any tips.
since it's on promo,I would really like:
Gemini Rue
Uplink
DEFCON

contact me by PM