It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Really need to update my wishlist now......

Geneforge 1-5
Ultima® Underworld 1+2
Ultima™ 7 The Complete Edition
Ultima™ 4+5+6
Ultima™ 8 Gold Edition
Ultima™ 1+2+3

As always, my sincere thanks to any one being generous.

(O.O) <---up to date stamp.
Post edited June 28, 2012 by PandaLiang
I recenty added Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II to my whislist but i still rather have hitman: codename 47
Geneforge just shot right to the top of my wishlist.

Looking forward to tomorrow's promo, I would also be eternally grateful for Stronghold Crusader.
Post edited June 29, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I'd love to play Theme Hospital, if someone is feeling generous.
Man always wanted to try Master Of Magic or Realms of Arkania 3 but never had the chance...or the money. ROM 3 was on sale yesterday but didnt quite have the money since payckeck comes just in a few days. Love everyone who even thinks about gifting those....
I gotta do a giant giveaway someday for this lovely community!
Thanks and keep it up!!!!
Post edited June 28, 2012 by Sebek
Geneforge 1-5 also made on my wishlist.
My current wishlist:
Original War
Quest for Glory 1-5
Master of Magic
Superfrog
Torin's Passage
Battle Isle Platinum
Tiny & Big
Geneforge
Feeble Files
Independence War
World Rally Feaver
Pod Gold
Enclave
I would love to be gift Geneforge 1-5. The game look really interesting and fun to play. And I love RPG! :)

Thank you for reading!
Really I just need to save up the cash, but since this is here...

I REALLY want to play Outcast after doing a bit of research on it.
Just dropping by to say thanks to ksj8ak2 for his generosity and for gifting me a brand new good old game, Gothic!

P.S. He also sends greetings to Diego and the rest of the gang. Thou I don't know who they are. X)
high rated
Hi there,

may I politely remind irregular posters of wishlists to keep things up to date in a timely fashion ?

The thread got quite large, and it can be time consuming to actually find out, what's still missing from a particular wishlist, which may not exactly add to getting wishes fulfilled.

Especially for gifters like me, who on a regular basis are trying to give a fair share out to those asking to be gifted.

Make life easier for me and other gifters by housekeeping your wishlist on a regluar and timely fashion, please.

Edit: Typo fixed
Post edited June 28, 2012 by ksj8ak2
Anyone happen to have a spare copy of the DOTA2 beta?

I've been trying to trade for it on the Steam trading forums, but generally people are asking for $20 or more in value for one, and the funny thing is that there are dozens and dozens of them out there...with everyone asking for $20 or more in value for trade...
Post edited June 28, 2012 by johnki
now THAT's a great post..... even after having lost the match.... ;p
ksj8ak2: Hi there,

may I politely remind irregular posters of wishlists to keep things up to date in a timely fashion ?

The thread got quite large, and it can be time consuming to actually find out, what's still missing from a particular wishlist, which may not exactly add to getting wishes fulfilled.

Especially for gifters like me, who on a regular basis are trying to give a fair share out to those asking to be gifted.

Make life easier for me and other gifters by housekeeping your wishlist on a regluar and timely fashion, please.

Edit: Typo fixed
Post edited June 28, 2012 by Stooner
Anyone have an extra BeMine 3 Bundle or is willing to gift me it, I am not able to buy it myself right now with the $4 min. I would truly appreciate it