It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I also have a SOMA code from the giveaway. Hopefully, someone can use this.

8987E-B1F6A-23D4D-BAB2F
low rated
Recently lost all my old games on my old laptop so im starting form the ground up! it would be awesome if anyone had some spare game keys they could part with. you can reach me through Pm

- Wishlist
Fallout NV
Elder scrolls Oblivion
vampire masquerade: bloodline
The witcher
Post edited January 05, 2019 by Omegaruin
Omegaruin: Recently lost all my old games on my old laptop so im starting form the ground up! it would be awesome if anyone had some spare game keys they could part with. you can reach me through Pm

- Wishlist
Fallout NV
Elder scrolls Oblivion
vampire masquerade: bloodline
The witcher
You can get The Witcher Enhanced yourself for free. Just look here.
Post edited January 05, 2019 by MarkoH01
If anyone is looking for a copy of Fantasy General, here is a code to unlock it.

PTMEDF**A50B1374SG

The stars say 'Nein', ifkwim. ~_^

Enjoy. ^_^
TheBigCore: Fantasy General must have the record for least wanted GOG giveaway game...
I think it's more of a case where many of us already had it in our libraries.
(I certainly did)

Either way, I hope that the individuals who claim those copies enjoy them. ^_^
Post edited January 05, 2019 by ChainsawGenie
Is there anyone who missed the freebies (Fantasy General or EVERSPACE) on the recent sale? I've got the keys. Own them both, so they are for giving away (a reminder: valid till 17.01.2019).

No definite requirements (but I reserve the right to reject the request for personal reasons, that should be no problem for anyone who is not a troll or scammer), but only one key per person (please, don't be greedy :) ), OK?

PM me, if you are interested.

Fantasy General: Gone
EVERSPACE(TM): Gone to Aachraff

P.S. Merry Christmas to everyone!
Post edited January 17, 2019 by Alm888
Everspace key:

UDPB0B0816A1B666GC
Mgamave: Everspace key:

UDPB0B0816A1B666GC
Thank you very much for the key, it was successfully redeemed by me. Wish Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!
Here is another SOMA key

DC3A8-3ED8A-F23B2-17E5X

X=A
- Wizardry 8
Missed it the last time it was on sale, been waiting ever since. Probably the last game I'll get for a long time other than one expansion.

Also it looks like any posts listing wanted games have been mostly voted down, but it says in the first post to do just that...
i would like to request heroes 3 complete edition here on gog please. just pm me on gog plz and hank you i've wanted this for ages but without being able to purchase it. if someone does this for me i will be incredibly happy
Post edited January 19, 2019 by Xander_Moore
I seek Shelter 2 for some time already but without result.
So, if someone still has a key, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thank you
Post edited January 25, 2019 by gvyop
Hello good people of the community Edit: Happy New Year. I'm here first to thank you all for making a thread like this, so people that want to give or ask for a game can do so. Sadly because of a situation I'm not able to gift anything, so thanks to all those people that do it, I'm not very active either, because my net connection has come and go in the past so I couldn't come to any forums since my last publication and on top of that I'm a shy person. I'm sorry for that. Thanks to Doc I've played Dragon Age Origins. :) Blessings to all.

My wishlist is no more since I have only 1 game in there now and 1 game doesn't make a list... :) The Witcher 3 GOTY.
Post edited January 23, 2019 by hidraslick
At the risk of being downvoted to hell if I could humbly request Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell. Its the only one missing from my saints row collection and the only one I havent had a chance to play at all. Or if there are any games banned in Australia that GOG stocks I would be in your debt for those to appear in my inbox. I can be contacted Via GOG DM
Post edited January 31, 2019 by Flashfire42
May I get Megamagic: Wizards of Neon Age? It sounds like something I will enjoy. It's currently 3.59 euros.
high rated
BeatriceElysia: May I get Megamagic: Wizards of Neon Age? It sounds like something I will enjoy. It's currently 3.59 euros.
Sure. Check chat (in about an hour)