It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

caus132: Any chance some one got a spare shadow tactics key ?
Edit: found an old key for mount & blade marked as unused if any one wants it i gladly send it not 100% sure if it works idk if gog has some expiration for keys :(
smnk2013: hey may I have that mount & blade key thank you
Sure i add you and pm you the key
smnk2013: hey may I have that mount & blade key thank you
caus132: Sure i add you and pm you the key
That old key for Mount and Blade probably will not work anymore.
caus132: Sure i add you and pm you the key
Lexor: That old key for Mount and Blade probably will not work anymore.
Still worth a shot if it works some one can enjoy the game
Lexor: That old key for Mount and Blade probably will not work anymore.
caus132: Still worth a shot if it works some one can enjoy the game
Well, Mount and Blade codes which were given free by GOG are now unusable.

PS. Try to redeem it yourself and you will see.
Post edited October 03, 2018 by Lexor
caus132: Still worth a shot if it works some one can enjoy the game
Lexor: Well, Mount and Blade codes which were given free by GOG are now unusable.
That one was actualy gifted to me by some one but i already owned the game from a giveway that's why i posted here i hoped the key might still work
Lexor: Well, Mount and Blade codes which were given free by GOG are now unusable.
caus132: That one was actualy gifted to me by some one but i already owned the game from a giveway that's why i posted here i hoped the key might still work
OK, IF it was bought by somebody then it should still work. IF it was free then will not.

As I said above - try to redeem it yourself to check.
caus132: That one was actualy gifted to me by some one but i already owned the game from a giveway that's why i posted here i hoped the key might still work
Lexor: OK, IF it was bought by somebody then it should still work. IF it was free then will not.

As I said above - try to redeem it yourself to check.
Aww it's expired :( sorry to the person that wanted it i hoped it will be still active
caus132: Aww it's expired :(
So it was given free by GOG.
low rated
Hi everyone!

I would like to double my request from another thread so it could boost my chances.

if someone, by any chance, have a spare code for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun I would be glad to get it or trade something in exchange for it. Thanks in advance!
Snip
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Duck-and-Cover
If anyone would be so kind, my wishlist is public, titles on it are carefully picked, my chat is always open, so if anyone has any spare copy of any of my wishlisted games, you could send me a message and I might return you a favor when fate becomes favorable on me...
Post edited October 22, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
If anyone can spare key for Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition, I would be greteful. I can give you some steam keys back.
hello guys unfortunately I missed the metro 2033 giveaway
If anyone got a spare code for it I'll be realy happy to have it.
thank you
smnk2013: hello guys unfortunately I missed the metro 2033 giveaway
thank you
1) This is a giveaway for GOG keys only.
2) The Steam giveaway you are probably referring to wasn't about keys. You had to install the game so that it woud remain in your library after that. If you already owned the game you would not get another key.
smnk2013: hello guys unfortunately I missed the metro 2033 giveaway
thank you
MarkoH01: 1) This is a giveaway for GOG keys only.
2) The Steam giveaway you are probably referring to wasn't about keys. You had to install the game so that it woud remain in your library after that. If you already owned the game you would not get another key.
sorry about irrelevant post
thanks for info