It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
BeatriceElysia: Any chance for me being gifted gog key of Foxtail? PM if you have spare code.
Not exactly spare but since Foxtail is such a nice game and you were already so generous here I just bought it for you. Check your chat :)
BeatriceElysia: Any chance for me being gifted gog key of Foxtail? PM if you have spare code.
MarkoH01: Not exactly spare but since Foxtail is such a nice game and you were already so generous here I just bought it for you. Check your chat :)
Thank you!
hello people, does anyone have a spare key for vampire the masquerade bloodlines or the prince of persia reboot from 2008? i 've wanted to play both games since a couple of years now but i always end up buying something cheaper during the sales.
maelstrom06: Hello. I'm really interested in Everspace or Project Highrise.
I have some codes to gif for games like System Shock 2, Neverwinter Nights, Deadlight: Director's Cut, Oxenfree, Fantasy General, Mount & Blade, Torchlight and something more. Thanks
HoangMarcel: I don't have Everspace or Project Highrise but I'd like to have Mount & Blade if it's okay.
I'm sorry, as Lexor said, it's expired. I was going to send it to you, but it's too late, I did not know it :(
Hello everyone!
I don't think anyone has a spare key of hollow knight?? Everyone's speaking so fondly of it but the times are hard so if anyone could help would be nice!
PM if you can !
thank you anyways
May i request Technobabylon , Shardlight and the two The Last Door games please ?

Thank you .
OK, I don't feel like digging through the forums to find the trading thread, so I'll ask here. Does anyone have an active key for Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures? Name your REASONABLE price.
gibbeynator: OK, I don't feel like digging through the forums to find the trading thread, so I'll ask here. Does anyone have an active key for Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures? Name your REASONABLE price.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Buried all the way on page 2 today :P
Bookmark it so you won't have to search ever again.
Edit - gone :)
Post edited October 03, 2018 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Battle Chasers: Nightwar +
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

Both on one code need a home, take one or both.
No new accounts or if your on the scammers list.
Reply here.

(I'd check wishlists normally, but feeling very lazy)
Can I ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun?
DampSquib: Battle Chasers: Nightwar +
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

Both on one code need a home, take one or both.
No new accounts or if your on the scammers list.
Reply here.

(I'd check wishlists normally, but feeling very lazy)
Can I have Battle Chasers: Nightwar?

Edit : Redeemed,thank you very much!
Post edited October 03, 2018 by briareoushex
edit
Post edited October 03, 2018 by RickyAndersen
DampSquib: Blah
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun?
Yep sending....now.

DampSquib: Blah
briareoushex: Can I have Battle Chasers: Nightwar?
Yes, sending, remember to wait for a few minutes before using the code.
Or you may get code used error....or some such.
Post edited October 03, 2018 by DampSquib
Any chance some one got a spare shadow tactics key ?
Edit: found an old key for mount & blade marked as unused if any one wants it i gladly send it not 100% sure if it works idk if gog has some expiration for keys :(
Post edited October 03, 2018 by caus132
caus132: Any chance some one got a spare shadow tactics key ?
Edit: found an old key for mount & blade marked as unused if any one wants it i gladly send it not 100% sure if it works idk if gog has some expiration for keys :(
hey may I have that mount & blade key thank you