It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

josh72718: May I have Saints Row 2, please

edt: thank you for key
Adamdos: You're welcome.I hope that you enjoy it.
can i get The Witcher Enhanced Edition?

EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST
actual one is below

Adamdos: I am giving away the following Gog keys:

MDK
Eschalon: Book I

SENT
System Shock 2
Saints Row 2
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Reply to this post with the game you would like.One key per User.
Make sure your Privacy settings Allow Conversations with anyone,so,I can send the code.
Can i get The Witcher Enhanced Edition plz if not can i get MDK?
Post edited December 09, 2017 by SkelettalAngel
low rated
Adamdos: You're welcome.I hope that you enjoy it.
SkelettalAngel: can i get The Witcher Enhanced Edition?

EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST
actual one is below

Adamdos: I am giving away the following Gog keys:

MDK
Eschalon: Book I

SENT
System Shock 2
Saints Row 2
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Reply to this post with the game you would like.One key per User.
Make sure your Privacy settings Allow Conversations with anyone,so,I can send the code.
SkelettalAngel: Can i get The Witcher Enhanced Edition plz if not can i get MDK?
is it possible to trade games you have on account? since I have witcher EE on steam too, I don't really need it on gog and if it's somehow possible I can send it to you.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by vidm
vidm: is it possible to trade games you have on account? since I have witcher EE on steam too, I don't really need it on gog and if it's somehow possible I can send it to you.
In most cases the answer is "no". If a game has already been added to your account the only way gifting it would be to contact support and ask them to convert it into a giftkey. However they will not do this if the game has already been downloaded and with freebies the chances are still slim.
vidm: is it possible to trade games you have on account? since I have witcher EE on steam too, I don't really need it on gog and if it's somehow possible I can send it to you.
MarkoH01: In most cases the answer is "no". If a game has already been added to your account the only way gifting it would be to contact support and ask them to convert it into a giftkey. However they will not do this if the game has already been downloaded and with freebies the chances are still slim.
Honestly, I've no idea how it even ended up in my GOG library since I don't remember buying it twice at any point. I never downloaded it off of GOG tho if that counts for something.
MarkoH01: In most cases the answer is "no". If a game has already been added to your account the only way gifting it would be to contact support and ask them to convert it into a giftkey. However they will not do this if the game has already been downloaded and with freebies the chances are still slim.
vidm: Honestly, I've no idea how it even ended up in my GOG library since I don't remember buying it twice at any point. I never downloaded it off of GOG tho if that counts for something.
Like I said - you can contact them - the worse thing they could do is denying your request.
vidm: Honestly, I've no idea how it even ended up in my GOG library since I don't remember buying it twice at any point. I never downloaded it off of GOG tho if that counts for something.
MarkoH01: Like I said - you can contact them - the worse thing they could do is denying your request.
Contacted, guess we'll find out in a few hours. Thanks for the suggestion.

edit: um, gog store shows witcher EE as FREE @SkelettalAngel :D
Post edited December 09, 2017 by vidm
MarkoH01: Like I said - you can contact them - the worse thing they could do is denying your request.
vidm: Contacted, guess we'll find out in a few hours. Thanks for the suggestion.

If you Right-click on the Witcher EE in your Steam library,then pick "View CD Key",you'll get a code that can be redeemed on GOG.com.If you haven't used the code yourself,you could gift that.
vidm: Contacted, guess we'll find out in a few hours. Thanks for the suggestion.

Adamdos: If you Right-click on the Witcher EE in your Steam library,then pick "View CD Key",you'll get a code that can be redeemed on GOG.com.If you haven't used the code yourself,you could gift that.
I had some coupon obtained from GWENT that allowed me to get the game at 100% discount so I've used that to give him the game
Adamdos: If you Right-click on the Witcher EE in your Steam library,then pick "View CD Key",you'll get a code that can be redeemed on GOG.com.If you haven't used the code yourself,you could gift that.
Can this method be applied with other game? I have Psychonauts on my steam library and want to add it to my GOG account.
HoangMarcel: Can this method be applied with other game? I have Psychonauts on my steam library and want to add it to my GOG account.
Unfortunately,it doesn't work for Psychonauts.It might get added to GOG Connect at some point,Double Fine already gave some of their games away through Connect.If you got Psychonauts from Humble Bundle,when it was free in September,there should be a DRM-free download in your Humble library.
As far as I know,the only Steam games that can be redeemed on GOG.com are The Witcher 1+2 and the STALKER trilogy.
Some EA Games on Steam can be redeemed on Origin using the View CD Key method.Copy and paste the key into the 'Redeem Product Code" screen.
HoangMarcel: Can this method be applied with other game? I have Psychonauts on my steam library and want to add it to my GOG account.
Adamdos: Unfortunately,it doesn't work for Psychonauts.It might get added to GOG Connect at some point,Double Fine already gave some of their games away through Connect.If you got Psychonauts from Humble Bundle,when it was free in September,there should be a DRM-free download in your Humble library.
As far as I know,the only Steam games that can be redeemed on GOG.com are The Witcher 1+2 and the STALKER trilogy.
Some EA Games on Steam can be redeemed on Origin using the View CD Key method.Copy and paste the key into the 'Redeem Product Code" screen.
You are not completely correct. Except from the Witcher games these are the ones you can reclaim on GOG as well:
https://www.gog.com/reclaim
I have a spare code for the recent Grim Fandango: Remastered in case anyone missed it.
First PM will get the code.

Merry Christmas
low rated
since GOG didn't offer original sin enhanced edition on winter sale, anyone willing to gift? or if someone's feeling extra generous, original sin 2 would also be amazing :P
I also have a spare code for Grim Fandango Remastered. Anyone interested, first PM will receive it.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by MarianFA
vidm: since GOG didn't offer original sin enhanced edition on winter sale, anyone willing to gift? or if someone's feeling extra generous, original sin 2 would also be amazing :P
They say they will be adding more games everyday of the sale. So at least the first Divinity original Sin will probably be on sale during this sale eventually considering I think I always see it on sale eventually during a big gog sale.