It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: You will get in trouble posting codes without a license from the forum cops:)
Painted_Doll: I don't care about them . :)
Neither do I,they think they are special and heroic:)
Painted_Doll: I don't care about them . :)
Tauto: Neither do I,they think they are special and heroic:)
But maybe - just maybe - they just want to prevent keys from being grabbed by robots and therefore more or less being wasted ... don't you think? Even on Steam they are trying to post the keys in a way that robots cannot grab them that easily. Of course everybody here has the right to post the way he/she likes but if the donator wants to make sure the keys he/she donated will end up at a place were they are valued some precautions will help to do so. Maybe you shouldn't be so mad about the so called "forum sheriffs" but be mad about the robots. Just think about it - not every advice is given to be or feel special ...
Post edited January 01, 2017 by MarkoH01
I have:
INDEPENDENCE WAR DELUXE
and
INDEPENDENCE WAR 2: EDGE OF CHAOS

on 1 gift code. If someone wants it please send me a pm.
Be fair and take just one of the games if there are more than 1 applicants.

Edit: GONE
Post edited January 01, 2017 by TwinS4ever
low rated
Tauto: Neither do I,they think they are special and heroic:)
MarkoH01: But maybe - just maybe - they just want to prevent keys from being grabbed by robots and therefore more or less being wasted ... don't you think? Even on Steam they are trying to post the keys in a way that robots cannot grab them that easily. Of course everybody here has the right to post the way he/she likes but if the donator wants to make sure the keys he/she donated will end up at a place were they are valued some precautions will help to do so. Maybe you shouldn't be so mad about the so called "forum sheriffs" but be mad about the robots. Just think about it - not every advice is given to be or feel special ...
I think a person that has something to dispose of also has the right to worry about robots or not.And NOT the whole forum sticking their nose in and offering advise that was not requested.Too many busy bodies in this place that can't seem to let things be and have got to try and dramatize a simple but generous giveaway.
TwinS4ever: I have:
INDEPENDENCE WAR DELUXE
and

I will like to play the first one.
EDIT : Nvm a greedy user took both :(
Post edited January 01, 2017 by gbbt
MarkoH01: But maybe - just maybe - they just want to prevent keys from being grabbed by robots and therefore more or less being wasted ... don't you think? Even on Steam they are trying to post the keys in a way that robots cannot grab them that easily. Of course everybody here has the right to post the way he/she likes but if the donator wants to make sure the keys he/she donated will end up at a place were they are valued some precautions will help to do so. Maybe you shouldn't be so mad about the so called "forum sheriffs" but be mad about the robots. Just think about it - not every advice is given to be or feel special ...
Tauto: I think a person that has something to dispose of also has the right to worry about robots or not.And NOT the whole forum sticking their nose in and offering advise that was not requested.Too many busy bodies in this place that can't seem to let things be and have got to try and dramatize a simple but generous giveaway.
I did not say much different - as I said: everybody HAS THE RIGHT to post what he/she likes. It's just that some people don't even KNOW how to prevent keys from being grabbed by robots and if you don't know of a problem why should you even ask about it until it is too late? That is why people won't stop posting their advice. There is no problem in ignoring given advice but I think there would be a problem if keys are gone and the generosity fells flat just because people simply did not know. If those people you are talking about would downrate posts in which keys are openly posted I would totally agree with you but the way it is now I can only see advice and as well as it is the right to post what you like it's also your right to ignore what others has posted.
low rated
Tauto: I think a person that has something to dispose of also has the right to worry about robots or not.And NOT the whole forum sticking their nose in and offering advise that was not requested.Too many busy bodies in this place that can't seem to let things be and have got to try and dramatize a simple but generous giveaway.
MarkoH01: I did not say much different - as I said: everybody HAS THE RIGHT to post what he/she likes. It's just that some people don't even KNOW how to prevent keys from being grabbed by robots and if you don't know of a problem why should you even ask about it until it is too late? That is why people won't stop posting their advice. There is no problem in ignoring given advice but I think there would be a problem if keys are gone and the generosity fells flat just because people simply did not know. If those people you are talking about would downrate posts in which keys are openly posted I would totally agree with you but the way it is now I can only see advice and as well as it is the right to post what you like it's also your right to ignore what others has posted.
Done!
TwinS4ever: I have:
INDEPENDENCE WAR DELUXE
and

gbbt: I will like to play the first one.
EDIT : Nvm a greedy user took both :(
Yeah sorry about that. :(
New Year, same friendly forum. :P
tinyE: New Year, same friendly forum. :P
This forum still has several friendly people so I would still say that it IS friendly :)
Happy new year to you too.
tinyE: New Year, same friendly forum. :P
MarkoH01: This forum still has several friendly people so I would still say that it IS friendly :)
Happy new year to you too.
I know it does, the vast majority are, and this year I'm dedicating myself to being one of them.

I was just having some fun with that last post. :D
I have a code for uPlay activation for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China. Send me a PM if you want it, and as long as you're not a total dick on the gog forums, I'll send it your way. Just be sure you don't have any problems with uPlay, because that's where you'll be playing it from =)

*Code claimed by CRYSTALMIXER*
Post edited January 04, 2017 by Jinxtah
Did someone just post to me in here?

I got a reply notification but I don't see anything.

god I hope I'm not hallucinating again.
tinyE: Did someone just post to me in here?

I looked up your wishlist but I don't think that this should count for a reply notification.
tinyE: Did someone just post to me in here?

MarkoH01: I looked up your wishlist but I don't think that this should count for a reply notification.
I need to edit that thing. There is crap on there I'd never play. :P