It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I can only suggest you try a different browser as that error pops up periodically for me on most (hence I have to switch).
edgar1: Yes, but it says about contacting my bank( which I dont have)., payment declined. Heres screenshot.
in that case... you probably dont hve the balance you think - OR - a specific account type that prevents such purchases (ie online ones) - I had that for a time.

for now, yer fucked though, Sorry!
edgar1: Yes, but it says about contacting my bank( which I dont have)., payment declined. Heres screenshot.
Sachys: in that case... you probably dont hve the balance you think - OR - a specific account type that prevents such purchases (ie online ones) - I had that for a time.

for now, yer fucked though, Sorry!
I had 25$ on this stupid card. Im blaming something called US bank(whatever that is).
atlcog: Anyone interested in Divine Divinity or System Shock 2?
andri_f84: i just read this thread, i am new here and gog, what is this?... giveaway, or like trade something?...
In this thread people are posting if they would like to get anything gifted. Some people also post here because they have a spare key which they like to give away. It is NOT a trading thread.
andri_f84: i just read this thread, i am new here and gog, what is this?... giveaway, or like trade something?...
MarkoH01: In this thread people are posting if they would like to get anything gifted. Some people also post here because they have a spare key which they like to give away. It is NOT a trading thread.
aahhhh... i see... thank you...
Free Divine Divinity code: 3QJ42C4034AE84ECNA

First come, first served. Have fun!
[GIVEN] Banished - RQ3$6B841C84EC03D7 $=V
[GIVEN] System Shock 2 - NALSE76$7C056438Q8 $=8

Enjoy.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by lumosg
lumosg: [HAVE] Banished - RQ3$6B841C84EC03D7 $=V
[HAVE] System Shock 2 - NALSE76$7C056438Q8 $=8

Enjoy.
Thx,i got system shock 2 :)
Anyone have an extra Hard West? I love Westerns and Xcom style games.
low rated
[WANT]

Alan Wake American Nightmare
Carmageddon 1 or 2
Lichdom Battlemage
Divinity 2 Developers Cut
Earth 2160
Sudeki
Realms of Haunting
Deus Ex GOTY

[GIVEN]

System Shock 2
Divine Divinity
I have already spent my gaming budget for this month, but I noticed that Transistor is currently on sale. I adored Bastion and would love to play this game.

Please consider other requests before mine, and Merry Christmas to all. :)
When a generous soul wants to give me something, this is my little list

Warhammer 40,000 Rites of War
Fallout
Fallout 2
I have Divine Divinity, reply to this if you want it.
Crosmando: I have Divine Divinity, reply to this if you want it.
Hi, could i grab this?
digitarian: Hi, could i grab this?
Sent.
Wishlist:

Age of Wonders3
Neverwinter Nights2
Spellforce2: Demons of the Past
Dins Curse: Demon War
Sacrifice
Impossible Creatures
Banished
Fantasy Wars