It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Done, check chat.

Done, check chat.

Crap forgot about merge rubbish.
Ungunbu: Hey DampSquib, is there anything you'd like to receive? Your wishlist is empty.
wolfsrain: Small wish from the current sale:

Beyond Good and Evil

Thanks to all generous people from the GOG community and please consider others people requests first
Ungunbu: Check Chat!
Thank you very much! Never played this and heard so much about it. The art looked nice, everyone told me that it has solid gameplay, but when i finally decided to get it, the store had no copies left. And the retail distribution is always bad around here. And to my shame, i always got derailed from it (went for the HOMM bundle and some Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity 2 + a few others that would complete other series that i'm collecting slowly here). Really grateful for allowing me to finally see what all the hype is about. Will post my first impressions in week-end.
low rated
Wouldn't mind either the police quest collection or lands of lore 3.
high rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wouldn't mind either the police quest collection or lands of lore 3.
Please check your chat :).
I missed out on the share of Trine 2 earlier... I would love a copy of this.

Also, does GOG sell gift cards at any retail stores?
Cheers :)
Callipleura: Also, does GOG sell gift cards at any retail stores?
Cheers :)
I wish they did, but no. You'll need to use either paypal or a credit/debit card.
low rated
If anyone has a spare witcher 2 I would really appreciate :D
Anyone has spare Septerra Core at hand?

It would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
apehater: i have some nuclear nukes if you are interested :)
LOL
Hey there. If anyone has an extra copy of Avernum 2: Crystal Souls, I'd love to try this game out too. :)
I didn't dared to ask here until now, but since I won't get my salary until at the end of the month and the sale will be over, I was wondering if any kind soul would be willing to gift me Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. I would be eternally grateful and I will return the debt in the future. Thank you very much.
low rated
If anyone's feeling generous :

Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls

Thank you .
ne_zavarj: If anyone's feeling generous :

Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls

Thank you .
Done, check your Chat.
low rated
Ungunbu: Done, check your Chat.
Thank you very much . Nagyon szépen köszönöm .
high rated
sherringon456: I would like spellforce platimum if anyone is feeling generous please
Done, check Chat.

MMLN: Anyone has spare Septerra Core at hand?

Thank you.
Done, sending.....check chat.
MMLN: Anyone has spare Septerra Core at hand?

Thank you.
DampSquib: Done, sending.....check chat.
Many thanks! Much, much appreciated! +1 and thank you!