It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
DampSquib: Like clockwork, no probs, just tired as hell, thanks for asking :)
Hey! Did not expect to see you here so soon after it. Best wishes for a swift, comfortable and full recovery!
high rated
DampSquib:
drealmer7: Glad to hear! Get rest!
I shall do that, i don't really have a choice.

DampSquib: Like clockwork, no probs, just tired as hell, thanks for asking :)
HypersomniacLive: Hey! Did not expect to see you here so soon after it. Best wishes for a swift, comfortable and full recovery!
Pit stop really, answer emails, grab a few more of the games that i brought over the sale.
Thanks for the support and kind words :)
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous.

Thank you.
high rated
I assume these are piling up like E.T. but I'll throw a SimCity 2000 SE code up here for whomever wants to activate it;

YT475D695A9BB2
Wings of Prey is on sale and I can't get it right now, if anyone's feeling in a gifting mode :).
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Aran_Linvail
whatsnottaken: *snip*
Got this one. Thanks!
ne_zavarj: If anyone is feeling generous.

Thank you.
I am feeling generous! :)

Check chat! I hope you'll like what you find there :)
rz4: I am feeling generous! :)

Check chat! I hope you'll like what you find there :)
Nagyon szépen köszönöm .
Thank you very much .
low rated
https://www.gog.com/u/l0rdtr3k/wishlist
If anyone's feeling gifty,PM(chat) me.
rz4:
ne_zavarj: Nagyon szépen köszönöm .
Thank you very much .
Really, who the hell downvotes an acknowledgements and why? You don't get what you wanted in the forum so you downvote anyone who got something? I don't understand.
low rated
ne_zavarj: Nagyon szépen köszönöm .
Thank you very much .
rz4: Really, who the hell downvotes an acknowledgements and why? You don't get what you wanted in the forum so you downvote anyone who got something? I don't understand.
Even if you haven't gotten anything,they'll still downvote you.
It's an asshole thing to do.I get targeted,ne_zavarj and others too.
Post edited June 13, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
low rated
rz4: Really, who the hell downvotes an acknowledgements and why? You don't get what you wanted in the forum so you downvote anyone who got something? I don't understand.
Ne is foglalkozz ezekkel a névtelenség mögé bújó senkiháziakkal . Nincs annyi vér a pucájukban , hogy nyíltan támadjanak .
l0rdtr3k: Even if you haven't gotten anything,they'll still downvote you.
It's such a childish move. I mean yes, if someone is begging for a different game every half an hour I understand the downvote. But if someone just can't afford something for the time being and asks if anybody would help him out a little than hey, it's a gifting thread, that's why it exists! Also downvote an acknowledgements is just a plain d*ck move.

Kisebb bajom is nagyobb ennél, csak azért szemétségnek tartom :)
Post edited June 13, 2015 by rz4
l0rdtr3k: Even if you haven't gotten anything,they'll still downvote you.
rz4: It's such a childish move. I mean yes, if someone is begging for a different game every half an hour I understand the downvote. But if someone just can't afford something for the time being and asks if anybody would help him out a little than hey, it's a gifting thread, that's why it exists! Also downvote an acknowledgements is just a plain d*ck move.

Kisebb bajom is nagyobb ennél, csak azért szemétségnek tartom :)
Could you translate that? I didn't catched that.
But I really think that the targeting of people just for asking is one of the most childish things that you can do on the forum but the perps won't say why because they prefer to hide instead of saying why do they do this shit.
rz4: Kisebb bajom is nagyobb ennél, csak azért szemétségnek tartom :)
l0rdtr3k: Could you translate that? I didn't catched that.
It means that I've got bigger problems than that but it annoys me. A little Hungary lesson for you :)