It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LesterKnight99: There is a new user on board today called DoctorSushi, and i think he/she deserves some cool stuff from the current bundles, as a "welcome to the site" gift. Please get him/her some cool stuff.
Who ? Where ?
low rated
LesterKnight99: There is a new user on board today called DoctorSushi, and i think he/she deserves some cool stuff from the current bundles, as a "welcome to the site" gift. Please get him/her some cool stuff.
ne_zavarj: Who ? Where ?
He made a thread called "New to GoG"

can't link it cause of neg-rep
low rated
LesterKnight99: He made a thread called "New to GoG"

Excuse me , but do you want to gift a game to every newbie member who create a ' Hello. I'm new to GOG " thread ? Aren't you a little irresponsible ?
high rated

ne_zavarj: ...do you want to gift a game to every newbie member who create a ' Hello. I'm new to GOG " thread ?
No, he wants us to do it. :D
low rated

ne_zavarj: Excuse me , but do you want to gift a game to every newbie member who create a ' Hello. I'm new to GOG " thread ? Aren't you a little irresponsible ?
What? no. I just felt like being nice.
high rated
LesterKnight99: ... I just felt like being nice.
Then get him/her "some cool stuff from the current bundles" like you suggested yourself.
If anyone's in a mood of spreading some D&D love, I would be very grateful for a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2. Should I roll for my Charisma?;)
high rated
Arthandas: If anyone's in a mood of spreading some D&D love, I would be very grateful for a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2. Should I roll for my Charisma?;)
Check your PM :).

//EDIT: Moved
Post edited April 19, 2015 by truhlik
truhlik: Hey all. Apologize for asking here, but I'd appreciate if anyone would willing to trade Broken Sword 5 with me for something in similar price.
I'm Missing other games from BS bundle so cannot reach maximum discount for BS 5.
Thanks for your time :)
Happy rest of weekend.
If you want to trade a game, your best chances are writing in the gog community trading thread :-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
truhlik: Hey all. Apologize for asking here, but I'd appreciate if anyone would willing to trade Broken Sword 5 with me for something in similar price.
I'm Missing other games from BS bundle so cannot reach maximum discount for BS 5.
Thanks for your time :)
Happy rest of weekend.
moonshineshadow: If you want to trade a game, your best chances are writing in the gog community trading thread :-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Thanks for tip. I'll move it there.
Arthandas: If anyone's in a mood of spreading some D&D love, I would be very grateful for a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2. Should I roll for my Charisma?;)
ElTerprise: Check your PM :).
Wow, it seems I rolled a natural 20 ^_^
Danke!
Arthandas: Wow, it seems I rolled a natural 20 ^_^
Danke!
You're welcome :)
Could I hope to get wasteland 2 from someone? Been enjoying the fallout series and I have really been wanting to play the game :)
comradegarry: Could I hope to get wasteland 2 from someone? Been enjoying the fallout series and I have really been wanting to play the game :)
Isn't Wasteland 2 a bit expensive at the moment ?