It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Cannon Fodder 2 is currently on the promo.
I had a lot of fun with the first one, would like to try the second one too.
It's only 1.79$, but my gaming fund is empty after recent SE Humble Bundle. If anyone want to help out, you have my thanks.
if anyone's feeling in a Good mood, I'd really appreciate Blade of Darkness that's on promo right now, as I wanted to give it a shot for a long time

as always, I guarantee that the game will be played and not just sit and gather virtual dust on my virtual shelf

thanks! :)
high rated
Roman5: if anyone's feeling in a Good mood, I'd really appreciate Blade of Darkness that's on promo right now, as I wanted to give it a shot for a long time

as always, I guarantee that the game will be played and not just sit and gather virtual dust on my virtual shelf

As soon as I get the missing code because of GOGbears issue solved, I'll send you a PM.
Roman5: if anyone's feeling in a Good mood, I'd really appreciate Blade of Darkness that's on promo right now, as I wanted to give it a shot for a long time

One of my favourite games of all time. I hope it goes again on promo on winter and I have a little bit of money then so I can get it on GOG.

I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, my avatar is the dwarf character in that game.
Post edited August 08, 2014 by SilensPoetae
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have jagged alliance 2 / sacred gold from current promo.
Thank you IAmSinistar for the gift! :)
Post edited August 08, 2014 by JogsterXL
high rated
HijacK: If anybody has a spare GOG key of BloodRayne from the recent Groupees bundle and they have no use for it outside of gifting, I would be happy to receive it. I know the bundle is like a minimum of a dollar. This being said, please check the requests above me and if anyone else wants a BloodRayne key, fulfill their wish first.
PM incoming !
HijacK: If anybody has a spare GOG key of BloodRayne from the recent Groupees bundle and they have no use for it outside of gifting, I would be happy to receive it. I know the bundle is like a minimum of a dollar. This being said, please check the requests above me and if anyone else wants a BloodRayne key, fulfill their wish first.
benderz: PM incoming !
Thank you very much! :D And, as always, +1.
high rated
JogsterXL: Interested in Ghost Master
I've always passed over this game because a cursory glance made it seem uninteresting. But you prompted me to take a better look at it, and it does seem like fun. So I've picked it up.

In gratitude, I got you a copy as well. Check your PMs mate.
high rated
Have The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta code - PM if interested. :-)

EDIT: one code given, one more available. :-)
Post edited August 08, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
* updated my previous post *

Here's my The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta code : LQPX89TX ( already gave away the second one )
Post edited August 08, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Hey, there! ^_^

By any chance, does anyone has a Spare Key from any of the games that were given for free:

Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Master of Magic
Omerta: City Of Gangsters
Alan Wake's American Nightmare

You can check the list here:

Click Here!

I think I had to give it a try, hehe :P

Thanks so much!
Post edited August 08, 2014 by AcidFlux
AcidFlux: Hey, there! ^_^

By any chance, does anyone has a Spare Key from any of the games that were given for free:

Still Life 2
Check your PMs. :)
Good work, Benderz and IAmSinistar. +1's to you and other gifters.
HypersomniacLive: Have The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta code - PM if interested. :-)

EDIT: one code given, one more available. :-)
Since I was that lucky recipient - thanks again and +1.