It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Divinity II if anyone is generous?
I have never had the pleasure of playing Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri it looks awesome ! So if anyone is feeling generous I would be very grateful :) gog.com/game/sid_meiers_alpha_centauri
Post edited June 16, 2014 by antykone
I know $12.49 is still a bit steep, but if anyone would be willing to be nice to me on my 1st year of GOGginess and gift me Kentucky Route Zero, since it's being discounted for 50% and featured on the main page, I would highly appreciate it, since I've been meaning to get it ever since it was released here, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find a new job as of yet.

Your generosity will not go to waste, I plan on paying it forward as soon as I'm able to!

Thanks in advance, and happy gaming to all!
I'd really, really like Papers, Please or Long Live The Queen. I have Steam keys I can trade you because I don't use Steam.
A gift for you all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoGxA48HQ1g
Hello guys. If someone has few extra bucks, and is willing to gift a fellow goger I would really be gratefull for "jade empire".

Unfortunately, beside my many thanks to you, I can only offer Sid Meiers Civ III on steam as token of my appreciation.

Thank you guys, you rock :)

Cheers!
Post edited June 15, 2014 by Miljac
if anyone is feeling exceptional generous I would love Luftrausers while it is on sale
low rated
-Another World
-The Witcher 2
-Beyond Good and Evil
-Broken Age
-Amnesia:The Dark Descent
-Penumbra Collection
-Don't Starve
-Thief 1/2/3

I'll appreciate any of those games and thank you
Hello chaps. I would really appreciate Thief 2: The Metal Age or Thief 3: Deadly Shadows. Thank you.
high rated
Azgrel: Hello chaps. I would really appreciate Thief 2: The Metal Age or Thief 3: Deadly Shadows. Thank you.
No, it does not work like that. You cannot simply play Thief 2: The Metal Age without playing Thief 3: Deadly Shadows too.
These are great games and I command you to check your private messages and have fun with both!
Urnoev: No, it does not work like that. You cannot simply play Thief 2: The Metal Age without playing Thief 3: Deadly Shadows too.
These are great games and I command you to check your private messages and have fun with both!
Thank you!
Azgrel: Hello chaps. I would really appreciate Thief 2: The Metal Age or Thief 3: Deadly Shadows. Thank you.
Urnoev: No, it does not work like that. You cannot simply play Thief 2: The Metal Age without playing Thief 3: Deadly Shadows too.
Thank you and +1 for your generosity! :D
In fairness if you play #3 before #2 then #3 isn't such a letdown. I think the reason people gripe about #3 is that they play it right after #2 and #2 is one of the greatest games EVER so of course there is going to be a letdown. :D

BTW If there is any possible way I could squeeze more '#' into one small post please let me know because I think I may have just set a new record. :P
tinyE: In fairness if you play #3 before #2 then #3 isn't such a letdown. I think the reason people gripe about #3 is that they play it right after #2 and #2 is one of the greatest games EVER so of course there is going to be a letdown. :D

BTW If there is any possible way I could squeeze more '#' into one small post please let me know because I think I may have just set a new record. :P
picket fence!

########################################## #########################################

think the donkeys got out
escaped donkeys
Post edited June 15, 2014 by trentonlf