It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I would appreciate if someone gift me either Gabriel Knight 2/3 or The Witcher 2
I know I asked recently,but I can't buy games right now,with my father blocking my credit card and all.
PM me and thank you for your understanding
If any kind soul is willing, I would really like a copy of Divinity 2. Please consider the others before my request. Thanks.
if anyone feels like throwing the witcher 2 or any of the divinity titles my way id be most grateful :)
Small wishlist from the current GOG promo:

1. Divine Divinity
2. Caesar 3

Any of those would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and thanks to all the generous people here.
high rated
wolfsrain: 2. Caesar 3
At least I can do that much, check PM
Trid: At least I can do that much, check PM
+1 Trid thanks for being generous :D
high rated
DarrenMcLachlan: If someone could gift me NOX, I'd appreciate it very much :)
Code PMd :) Your timing was great, I just checked to see if I had any unredeemed gifts on GoG, and saw I had a copy of Nox and checked this thread to see if anyone was seeking it :)
Hey dear guys, the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mauro.
Trid: At least I can do that much, check PM
Thank you very much, kind sir.
Wow, Dischord, you're on a roll!! Thanks for your generosity!

I've been wanting to get Clive Barker's Undying for a while now, but I don't if I'll like it (although I already bought one horror game, but it's older....). So, if anyone would like to give me a chance to try it out, now's the time! =)

Thanks to all the generous people around!

EDIT: Thanks Licurg!
Post edited April 19, 2014 by Reever
high rated
Reever: Wow, Dischord, you're on a roll!! Thanks for your generosity!

I've been wanting to get Clive Barker's Undying for a while now, but I don't if I'll like it (although I already bought one horror game, but it's older....). So, if anyone would like to give me a chance to try it out, now's the time! =)

Check PM .

Also, if anyone wants to help me with the last part of the Divinity series missing from my account :

http://www.gog.com/game/divinity_2_developers_cut
high rated
Reever: Wow, Dischord, you're on a roll!! Thanks for your generosity!

Licurg: Check PM .

Also, if anyone wants to help me with the last part of the Divinity series missing from my account :

Thanks and check your PM :D
Licurg: Check PM .

Reever: Thanks and check your PM :D
And here I thought you were broke :P Thanks .
Licurg: And here I thought you were broke :P Thanks .
Nah, not really. Just not in the mood to buy it for myself and then not like it, lol :D
Licurg: And here I thought you were broke :P Thanks .
Reever: Nah, not really. Just not in the mood to buy it for myself and then not like it, lol :D
Don't worry, you're gonna like it :)