It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited December 25, 2013 by ma5terbob
LesterKnight99: Games on my wishlist:

Alan Wake

Syndicate

Brutal Legend

Beyond Good and Evil

Wasteland

If anyone can, please PM me.
HOLY COW NOW YOU ARE AT - 80 what did you do this time
ma5terbob: HOLY COW NOW YOU ARE AT - 80 what did you do this time
Same as before I'd reckon.
marry christmas to all of you and i hope you all get the gifts your wanting
ma5terbob: HOLY COW NOW YOU ARE AT - 80 what did you do this time
Sachys: Same as before I'd reckon.
I'm trying to cut him some slack but he isn't making it easy.
tinyE: I'm trying to cut him some slack but he isn't making it easy.
someone needs to sticky a post by Sinistar (forgot the spelling) about informal rules of gifting requests from another thread...
after a few times of "what am i doing wrong?" and being told, they've ignored it. I'd even go as far to say the derep is beginning to seem fair.

Sad when I comment shit like that!
nijuu: someone needs to sticky a post by Sinistar (forgot the spelling) about informal rules of gifting requests from another thread...
I dug up the post to which I think you are referring, by IAmSinistar:

"If you want a gift here, there are some good rules of thumb to follow:

1) Make a reasonable request. Games that are on sale or games that are part of a bundle where it is permissible to regift the keys are more likely to be granted than a request for a popular AAA title at full price.

2) Be known. A new user with low rep is an unknown quantity and thus unlikely to stand out. We don't know if you are a decent person, or a scammer who rotates identities, or a clueless one-timer who is hoping for a quick freebie. You have a much better chance of receiving a gift by becoming known in the community, and by contributing to the community in other ways.

3) Don't be greedy. There are posters in this and other gifting threads who seem to show up on just about every page. Every time a new game comes out, or a new sale, or a new bundle, here they are asking for it. I don't know who has time to play all the games they are asking for, except for the journalists who review games for a living, and they get the games for free. Personally, I am more inclined to pick up something for someone who asks infrequently, because then you feel like they truly want the game they are asking for.

4) Don't be scattershot. This is related to the above one, where folks ask for 10 or more games in their post. Often this is a compilation of several recent bundles and other offers, and they are hoping to hit the jackpot on one of those keys. But again it puts me off, because it seems less like they really want the specific games as opposed to just wanting games PERIOD.

5) Don't be a prick. This may be hard to quantify, and even harder to follow if you are in fact a prick. But a recent thread indicates that there are folks who seem to feel entitled to free games, or who are willing to pursue those ends regardless of how inappropriately they do so. I can tell you right now that nothing shuts the golden goose's sphincter quicker than that.

Hope this has helped, and I don't mean to discourage anyone from asking. Rather, I ask you in kind to remember that there are actual people on the other end of the wishing well, and they like to be treated as such."
Post edited December 24, 2013 by 01kipper
Oh, and while I'm here posting anyway, here's my wishlist :D

Evil Genius
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Syndicate Wars
Final post here in this year.
Take a look at this little sad Christmas Tree and if you can brighten it up, please do so.
Thank you!
If anyone has an extra copy of any of the following games I'd be mighty thankful...

Planescape: torment
Baulders Gate: Original Sega
Wasteland 1 0 - The Original.

Thanks again.
Dear Santa,
Please send the following games in my digital sock:

1. Spacechem
2. The Incredible Machine Mega Pack

Thanking You in advance,
iamnks
Post edited December 24, 2013 by iamnks
Hmm, I would like to play The Night of the Rabbit.
I saw the deal a few days ago when all recommended deals were revealed at once and was really sad because I could not afford it at the time. I then hoped the deal would reappear much later on (days after Christmas Eve) when I have some money again to buy it, but it is there now.

So, if anyone feels generous and would like to make an adventure fan smile on Christmas, it would be really awesome!
Anyway, I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas!
high rated
Urnoev: Hmm, I would like to play The Night of the Rabbit.
Check PM =)
dudetterinazor: Check PM =)
+ 1 rep for you .