It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Segelbranth09: Dear Santa!

If you were to feel extra generous this Christmas, I would very much like a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Not being Santa, I was afraid to approach your chimney.

Please check your PM and have a Merry Christmas!
marry christmas
Post edited December 26, 2013 by mindspiral
high rated
LesterKnight99: If anyone has any spare copies, please PM me.
Holy hell dude, you sure must have pissed off a number of people in a short time.

That aside, and before you might decide to call me a cheap ass, look forward to the Earthworm stuff in your PM.

Have a good holiday, and give me 5 minutes or so to complete the transaction.

Edit to remove code.

Ninja link:
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Dischord
low rated
LesterKnight99: If anyone has any spare copies, please PM me.
Dischord: Holy hell dude, you sure must have pissed off a number of people in a short time.

That aside, and before you might decide to call me a cheap ass, look forward to the Earthworm stuff in your PM.

Have a good holiday, and give me 5 minutes or so to complete the transaction.
Thank you! neg-reps' that high because I don't log in and post.
LesterKnight99: Thank you! neg-reps' that high because I don't log in and post.
Matters not, enjoy.
LesterKnight99: Thank you! neg-reps' that high because I don't log in and post.
Dischord: Matters not, enjoy.
Thank you!
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I would appreciate Terminal Velocity that's 1 dollar right now

As always, I guarantee that I will play through it as I would love to give it a try

thanks!
It went up in price, I'm brokenhearted..

We'll have a beer sometime, please check PM.

Edit to corral my errant apostrophe.
Post edited December 21, 2013 by Dischord
If anybody has a spare copy of Constructor (2.99), I would give it a good home

Thank you
Post edited December 23, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
yay! I got No Mouth here now thanks! I ended up getting the Steam one for a little cheaper anyway but I get the extras this way.
Yah, did not get any part of xmas generousity first time around so i kindly ask/wish for it again with heavily changed wishlist. ;P
So i jump in joy (even twice) if i could get any/some of the following games. :)

Blade of Darkness
Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Cultures 1+2 **
Clive Barker's Undying **
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD **
Planescape: Torment **
Screamer 2 **
Settlers 4: Gold Edition,
Spellforce Platinum **
Thief 1 **
Thief 2 **
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion

** = never played.

Thanks!
Am i allowed to post my wishlist of $2.99 games in here ?
Would someone please be kind enough to gift me Die By the Sword? Thank you in advance and happy holidays! :)
Post edited December 22, 2013 by pugsarecool
ne_zavarj: Am i allowed to post my wishlist of $2.99 games in here ?
Well that is the purpose of this thread, quoted from the first post:

The purpose of this thread is to list games in the GOG catalogue that you would be interested in receiving from fellow GOG community members. Simply list the games you're interested in, along with a way of contacting you (an email address or GOG PM).
high rated
pugsarecool: ... to gift me either Carmageddon Max Pack ...
check your pm
low rated
as Christmas is 3 days away i desire 5 games the ultima 1+2+3 pack , ultima 4+5+6 and ultima 7 but the ones that are of higher priority to me is total annihilation commander pack and starcontroll 1+2 but at least i posted 2 giveaways. i am trying to not to have anyone pay more than 2.99 per game because i don't want to feel like i made some one give me a game. i am trying to give back when i can and i hope that i will get these games eventually.(better?)
Post edited December 22, 2013 by mindspiral