It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
nijuu: WIshlist

Arx Fatalis :)
Miljac: I would realy be gratefull if someon could get me some (Re-Volt)ing game. Thanks! :D
JogsterXL: Seeing as I don't have enough to get the whole D&D Pack, and buying them seperately costs 9.99 each, if anybody could spare a Baldur's Gate and/or Baldur's Gate II, I would appreciate it as I'd really like to give these games a try.
Check PMs. Have a nice day!
Wishlist:
Clive Barker's Undying

kabhal:
JogsterXL: Seeing as I don't have enough to get the whole D&D Pack, and buying them seperately costs 9.99 each, if anybody could spare a Baldur's Gate and/or Baldur's Gate II, I would appreciate it as I'd really like to give these games a try.
kabhal: Check PMs. Have a nice day!
Thank u very much. Quite awesome kind sir :)
i am looking for a copy of tex murphy under a killing, so if you have an extra copy, i will give it a good home
oh if you want any fallout and missed the giveaway, i have one code for each. first come first serve, thanks for not down reping

i said no down repping me. i am even giveing away one copy of each fallout game to some one who wants them, please just don't down rep me for asking for a game and giving out three games
Post edited December 15, 2013 by ma5terbob
If somebody has a spare copy of Constructor or Sanitarium, I would gladly give a good home.
Post edited December 16, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
high rated
wolfsrain: 1. NWN 1

Due to various reasons can't get that D&D pack that's on sale right now and that contains everything i'm interested in.( sigh, again ). :(

Would be nice if anyone can help with any of those.
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
Wish list: Realms of Arkania 1+2
wolfsrain: 1. NWN 1

Due to various reasons can't get that D&D pack that's on sale right now and that contains everything i'm interested in.( sigh, again ). :(

Would be nice if anyone can help with any of those.
Melhelix: Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for it! And Merry Christmas to you, too!
Post edited December 16, 2013 by wolfsrain

kabhal:
Thanks! Thank you very much!

I was asleep, but this was very nice good mornig, thank you :D

kabhal:
Wow, thank you so much!! I only asked for the Baldur's Gate games but you gifted me THE WHOLE BUNDLE!?!! Many, many, MANY thanks, this is indeed a most wonderful day!! :D :D
If someone is going to buy the recommended deal of today and already have it or doesn't mind gifting it, I'm pretty interested on Wing Commander 5, thank you very much.
Wish list: rougelike bundle or fez. Reached my gog max, so many deals! : D
I would be eternally grateful for Settlers 2 10th Anniversary Edition which is currently at half price. My birthday is soon, so this would be an awesome present.

Thank you!
high rated
mgav70: Wish list: Realms of Arkania 1+2
I only recently rediscovered this gem, because the German title is very different. A good rpg if you like gogs.

Check your PM and have fun ;-)
Bogged down with exams during xmas won't be around for a while , here is my wishlist for santa

revolt
pharaoh

happy holidays in advance