It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ZPavelZ: Will try to attract a little bit more attention to my trade offer while Trine+Trine2 promo is still on http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9003
No need to trade, please check your PM.
Would like the Megarace series while it's on sale. Thanks.
ZPavelZ: Will try to attract a little bit more attention to my trade offer while Trine+Trine2 promo is still on http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9003
Dischord: No need to trade, please check your PM.
Thank you :D
ZPavelZ: Thank you :D
No problem.
ZPavelZ: Thank you :D
Dischord: No problem.
Oh you're even around, that's unusual. Normally I only have seen you when it's very late at night here. :D
Dischord: No problem.
ZPavelZ: Oh you're even around, that's unusual. Normally I only have seen you when it's very late at night here. :D
It is very late at night here, even to the point of it being the morning :-)
ZPavelZ: Oh you're even around, that's unusual. Normally I only have seen you when it's very late at night here. :D
Dischord: It is very late at night here, even to the point of it being the morning :-)
Good morning then. :)
high rated
I'm not asking for a game but I'd like my 400th point back. :P That 45 minutes I was at 400 was the greatest 45 minutes of my life! I saw god, I kissed the sky, I reached Nirvana and flew where eagles dare!

Wait, that wasn't from my rep, that was from that really good burrito I had last night. Being at 400 actually caused me an odd burning sensation. Weird.
tinyE: I'm not asking for a game but I'd like my 400th point back. :P That 45 minutes I was at 400 was the greatest 45 minutes of my life! I saw god, I kissed the sky, I reached Nirvana and flew where eagles dare!

Wait, that wasn't from my rep, that was from that really good burrito I had last night. Being at 400 actually caused me an odd burning sensation. Weird.
Your wish is my command oh Tiny one
high rated
tinyE: I'm not asking for a game but I'd like my 400th point back. :P That 45 minutes I was at 400 was the greatest 45 minutes of my life! I saw god, I kissed the sky, I reached Nirvana and flew where eagles dare!

giofive: Your wish is my command oh Tiny one
Given how these threads have been going we're probably going to both end up low rated for this. :P
high rated
tinyE: Given how these threads have been going we're probably going to both end up low rated for this. :P
That's a given
tinyE: Given how these threads have been going we're probably going to both end up low rated for this. :P
I think I will join the party!

Let's do a rep-rising, TinyE to 400!
lukslo: I think I will join the party!

I'm in. Otherwise I'll have more points than him again :D
high rated
lukslo: I think I will join the party!

Reever: I'm in. Otherwise I'll have more points than him again :D
STOP! :P Ever since I made that post, WHICH WAS A JOKE, I've been losing points. Let's all just have a laugh and then get back to business, making fun of Licurg.
Reever: I'm in. Otherwise I'll have more points than him again :D
tinyE: STOP! :P Ever since I made that post, WHICH WAS A JOKE, I've been losing points. Let's all just have a laugh and then get back to business, making fun of Licurg.
But...but...you have two high-rated posts on this page, how is that possible?! :D