It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm so hung over I can't move.
FraterPerdurabo: I'm so hung over I can't move.
I always take a painkiller and some vitamins and try to sleep some more. This always helps for me :) Good luck!
+1
makr3la: I always take a painkiller and some vitamins and try to sleep some more. This always helps for me :) Good luck!
2 gallons of water during the night and salty food after do the trick for me... ;p
Post edited August 25, 2012 by Stooner
Ah, the signs of glory!
makr3la: I always take a painkiller and some vitamins and try to sleep some more. This always helps for me :) Good luck!
I had that moment of horror yesterday when I stumbled home at 2am and realised that I was out of aspirin.

Thanks for the moral support guys, together we can get through this.
And I've got two birthday parties to go to today. I'm thinking about making a will.
FraterPerdurabo: I had that moment of horror yesterday when I stumbled home at 2am and realised that I was out of aspirin.

Thanks for the moral support guys, together we can get through this.
And I've got two birthday parties to go to today. I'm thinking about making a will.
Don't get a hangover, take another drink!.. ;p
SimonG: Ah, the signs of glory!
I had to crawl to my bed last night and I'm not hung over, felt a bit fuzzy before my morning coffee but by the time that was in me I was a-okay.

Note to self: do not drink from the whiskey bottle after polishing off a six-pack, really, really dumb idea.

Anyway, I'm not much worse for the wear other than the whole crawling to my room thing, which I found rather annoying, I never get that tanked on purpose.
After long night of drinking...

Eat menudo. ..

Problem hangover?
the_bard: After long night of drinking...

Eat menudo. ..

Problem hangover?
The kind with tripe in it? Or something else?

I'm guessing it's the spicy peppers that are making your feel better, but I have fuck all for evidence to back that up:)
the_bard: After long night of drinking...

Eat menudo. ..

Problem hangover?
orcishgamer: The kind with tripe in it? Or something else?

I'm guessing it's the spicy peppers that are making your feel better, but I have fuck all for evidence to back that up:)
Yeah, it has tripe and various spices. Whole peppers for garnish are optional. Don't know how it all works together, but it does. LOL
the_bard: Yeah, it has tripe and various spices. Whole peppers for garnish are optional. Don't know how it all works together, but it does. LOL
Only ever had tripe in French Food (or Thanksgiving gravy), guess I should give menudo a try one of these days:)
hey Hey HEY what's up party people?
aw man am i the only one drunk here again?
Well doesn't matter, this is the first time in 3 (?) weeks im drinking and im feeling pretty damn good and reliefed!!!
Got school tomorrow doesn't matter maybe gonna play some Ultima VII tonight FUCKING A!!!!
Let's nuke that shit!
I'm drunk, have a happy night!!!
Greetings:
Almighty lord of everything, SEBEK
Post edited August 27, 2012 by Sebek
FOOK YOU ALL YEH SHOWER OF F*CKING C*NTS:

COUNTRY MATTTERS!
Durnk again??
F*CKING A!!