It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wismacibanteng: I agree with all this. [malicious link] Actually I wanted to suggest to you to get rid of the stuff that has been on the list for more than one year but I was hesitant because...what if someone came along and wanted that long forgotten game etc. But I think it's for the best to do it any way you think it's better, you already put a lot of time and effort. Contrary to Marko, I don't think you should get permission from the keys' owners, they trusted you with the keys, if nobody wants these games here I'm sure the owners would be ok with you giving away the keys elsewhere.
zeogold: Seems the spambots are getting smarter these days. I'm almost impressed.
DrLeatherface: I have some keys I could donate but I'm pretty sure they will end up bunched with the daggered games..
zeogold: Don't be discouraged! I'll still give the games their run on the list, and this is a good method for a lot of people to see 'em. Even if it gets retired, I'll still be doing my best to make sure the bots/scammers aren't claiming it and that they go to a good home.
DrLeatherface: Two Brothers (†)
Syberia (†)
zeogold: I'd normally deny this request due to lack of participation, but I'll make an exception this time considering you're only asking for daggered games anyways.
Granted.
Thank you so much! I was hesitant to even ask because of how new I am but thought it was worth a shot. I've been posting my spare keys on other discussions but as i'm never sure who gets them i'll add some to this lot instead :)
Ok then, I'll request Midnight Outlaw! I actually had my eye on it for a little while, and now is a better time than ever!
Post edited August 03, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
TheNerdyPlane: Ok then, I'll request Midnight Outlaw! I actually had my eye on it for a little while, and now is a better time than ever!
Granted.
May I request this game? I don't expect much since I don't have any participation in this thread. I am going to look at my Steam Keys Leftovers List and I will send you a PM if I have any of keys to share with others.
I'm reluctant to ask for giveaway keys as I haven't been active here very long, but I can recommend a couple I've already played to other people:

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
First person puzzle-adventure game set in 16th-century France. Lovely graphics, and good for anyone with an interest in history.

Return to Mysterious Island
Similar style of game, but this one requires you to craft inventory items from stuff you find around the island, meaning there are multiple solutions to many puzzles.

I'm amazed it took so long for someone to snatch up 'Syberia'; that one is a classic P&C adventure, with beautiful art and a haunting, melancholy atmosphere. Enjoy, DrLeatherface!
DebbieL: I'm amazed it took so long for someone to snatch up 'Syberia'; that one is a classic P&C adventure, with beautiful art and a haunting, melancholy atmosphere. Enjoy, DrLeatherface!
I was shocked too when I saw it was marked for removal! Definitely looking forward to getting stuck into it later : ) Huge thanks to Doc0075 for donating that one!
Post edited August 03, 2017 by DrLeatherface
AWG43: May I request this game?
Granted.
DebbieL: I'm reluctant to ask for giveaway keys as I haven't been active here very long
Looking at your post history, I'd say you qualify. As I've mentioned in the past, the whole "active community" thing is just to weed out scammers/alt accounts. You don't come across as one of those.
DebbieL: I can recommend a couple I've already played to other people:

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
First person puzzle-adventure game set in 16th-century France. Lovely graphics, and good for anyone with an interest in history.

Similar style of game, but this one requires you to craft inventory items from stuff you find around the island, meaning there are multiple solutions to many puzzles.
I second these recommendations. Kheops Studios (the people who made both of these games) really had such a unique inventory system which is a shame I've never seen return or at least be imitated.
DrLeatherface: I was shocked too when I saw it was marked for removal!
Wasn't really marked for removal, just daggered such that it wouldn't count towards the limit (it's a little confusing with the new "retired keys" thing I'm in the process of doing, sorry about that).
The reason for it being daggered is because Microids gave it (and I think Syberia 2?) away en masse recently. If I recall correctly, it was to promote the release of Syberia 3.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: ...
All granted.
Great many thanks, Zeo! And Great many thanks to Len923 for the game/key as well!

^_^ You guys just made my Thursday.
I'd also like to join the recommendations and encourage everyone who hasn't done it yet, to play Her Story. It's such a smart game and I think one of the few which understands its own unique nature as media and uses it to its own advantage. It's also really thrilling and takes "the player" as a smart human being and not as a dumb consumer. Her Story is just awesome, go on and play it!
Post edited August 03, 2017 by contra_cultura
zeogold: Looking at your post history, I'd say you qualify. As I've mentioned in the past, the whole "active community" thing is just to weed out scammers/alt accounts. You don't come across as one of those.
Well, there's nothing I desperately want right now, but I'll keep an eye out. :) Might go for 'Voyage: Journey to the Moon' if no one else picks it up, since it looks similar to the Kheops games.

Oh, and I forgot to mention CONSORTIUM as another recommendation (I have that one on GOG). It's short, and ends on a cliffhanger (the sequel is currently in production), but it's a great little murder-mystery game with a unique setting, and a lot of flexibility and reactivity in how you play. You can go in guns blazing, or get through the entire game without firing a shot. Dialogue and voice-acting are also really good.
AWG43: May I request this game?
zeogold: Granted.
That's great, but it seems you forgot to send me a key :D
I have sent you a couple of my spare keys, and now I want to nominate DrLeatherface for Syberia 2. I'm sure he doesn't have this game yet and would be glad to play the second Syberia after he received the first one.
By the way, Gun Monkeys was also removed from Steam, so you could remove the link and save some space in the thread.
P.S. I'm amazed at the patience of yours, because this two Giveaway Threads you maintain demand so much time. Have as much time as you need and take care!
Post edited August 03, 2017 by AWG43
DebbieL: Well, there's nothing I desperately want right now, but I'll keep an eye out. :) Might go for 'Voyage: Journey to the Moon' if no one else picks it up, since it looks similar to the Kheops games.
It was made by Kheops games too. ;) I'd say go for it, it's one of my favourite game from them.
DebbieL: I'm reluctant to ask for giveaway keys as I haven't been active here very long, but I can recommend a couple I've already played to other people:

Myst-like puzzle games appeals 2 me so i think i wld like 2 make a request 4 Return to Mysterious Island.

Oh, if Japanese School Life is still available i wld like 2 try it as well since i like 2 learn more abt Japanese Culture. The cute anime is a big plus of cos, lol.

Thks 4 the recommendation DebbieL. :)
Post edited August 03, 2017 by tomyam80
I dont own this game, but overlord looks nice, so I guess this is a recommendation for it.
AWG43: By the way, Gun Monkeys was also removed from Steam, so you could remove the link and save some space in the thread.
Afaik you still can redeem steam keys for officially removed steam games. It is just not possible to buy them anymore. Not 100% sure about this but pretty sure.