It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeo - you could try putting 'double daggers' on the games that you are thinking of letting go. I'll be happy to take two or three once I know what they are. I'll just play through them and see how much I can put up with!
Post edited August 02, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
Thank you Habanerose & zeo.
I request Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel please.
EDIT: just saw it was taken. never mind.
Post edited August 02, 2017 by sharonbn
Thank you zeogold and KneeTheCap for the game. :)
bler144: Thanks to zeo for hosting, as always, and 51nikopol for NftD2:tSC!
You are welcome and I hope you enjoy the game.
zeogold: Feature update:
I've thought long and hard about this, but after much deliberation, I've decided it's for the best. In the interest of space, some games which are simply impossible to get rid of will be "retired" from the list. ...
If it helps i can take 2 of those daggered games off your hands.

So can i request Bell Ringer (†) and Masked Shooters 2 (†) for my shabby games collection?

I'm *totally* looking forward to give them a whirl... :D
zeogold:
Zeogold, I agree with all this. Actually I wanted to suggest to you to get rid of the stuff that has been on the list for more than one year but I was hesitant because...what if someone came along and wanted that long forgotten game etc. But I think it's for the best to do it any way you think it's better, you already put a lot of time and effort. Contrary to Marko, I don't think you should get permission from the keys' owners, they trusted you with the keys, if nobody wants these games here I'm sure the owners would be ok with you giving away the keys elsewhere.

Before you left for a vacation, I had resent that message with the Steam keys, after the one with the itch.io keys, did you get it? Most of the games are of the "free" variety but I'm sure someone will ask at least for the NEKOPARA;)

About the itch.io games I had this idea. I get the impression that most people in here find them too simple/easy and would not bother with them. But I was thinking that they might be great for a kid who has english as his first language. So you could just put everything itch.io in one account and just give it away and it could make a kid happy until he gets old enough for the better games.
Post edited August 02, 2017 by greeklover
bler144: Thanks to zeo for hosting, as always, and 51nikopol for NftD2:tSC!
51nikopol: You are welcome and I hope you enjoy the game.
Already did! :)
I'm interested in the following:

ALPAGES : THE FIVE BOOKS (†)
Chicken Shoot 2 (†)

If I may suggest offering up cutouts in a special section with notice they go away at the end of that month.
May I have Flesh Eaters, Freebie, and The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic?
high rated
What the...? I call attention to the daggered games, and suddenly everybody wants one? Man, maybe I should've done this before. I feel like I accidentally uncovered a smart mo-
...I mean...uh....
Ha-ha! It was all a part of my clever plan! Just like that, I managed to clear a bunch of daggered games without even trying! The Puzzlemaster's genius is simply unparalleled! Unparalleled, I tell you!

madth3: A couple of daggered games, if it's ok.

- SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition. I was not attracted by the aesthetics but I liked the soundtrack a lot.
- Defend your life. Missing in the crappy section of my TD collection.
Falci: Hey, do you mind if I take Brigador: Up-Armored Edition?

I'm curious about it and the destructibility of the levels.
Impaler26: So can i request Bell Ringer (†) and Masked Shooters 2 (†) for my shabby games collection?
RWarehall: ALPAGES : THE FIVE BOOKS (†)
Chicken Shoot 2 (†)
KoreaBeat: May I have Flesh Eaters, Freebie, and The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic?
All granted.

TheNerdyPlane: Zeo - you could try putting 'double daggers' on the games that you are thinking of letting go. I'll be happy to take two or three once I know what they are. I'll just play through them and see how much I can put up with!
I've already started collecting some of them in a "retired keys" list I link under "useful stuff" in post #4, although I'm going a tad slowly. I'll be informing everyone what games have been retired in an update post just like when I get new donations in.

greeklover: About the itch.io games I had this idea. I get the impression that most people in here find them too simple/easy and would not bother with them. But I was thinking that they might be great for a kid who has english as his first language. So you could just put everything itch.io in one account and just give it away and it could make a kid happy until he gets old enough for the better games.
That's an interesting proposition, but I already know some areas to give away itch.io keys, plus I can work them in to some of my "pitches". They're a great method of showing somebody an example of a DRM-free game.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by zeogold
I know i'm kinda new here but I took a look at the list of daggered games and noticed a couple I'd really like to play. If its possible may I take these two off your hands?

Two Brothers (†)
Syberia (†)

I'd really appreciate it :)

I have some keys I could donate but I'm pretty sure they will end up bunched with the daggered games..
Post edited August 03, 2017 by DrLeatherface
triock: Thank you Habanerose & zeo.
And thank you for Defend your life. :-)
cecil: May I humbly ask for Tumblestone please. Thank you to Zeo and the lovely people who donate the games :-)
Like yourself, for example.
Thanks yet again my friend, this time for SanctuaryRPG.
high rated
wismacibanteng: I agree with all this. [malicious link] Actually I wanted to suggest to you to get rid of the stuff that has been on the list for more than one year but I was hesitant because...what if someone came along and wanted that long forgotten game etc. But I think it's for the best to do it any way you think it's better, you already put a lot of time and effort. Contrary to Marko, I don't think you should get permission from the keys' owners, they trusted you with the keys, if nobody wants these games here I'm sure the owners would be ok with you giving away the keys elsewhere.
Seems the spambots are getting smarter these days. I'm almost impressed.
DrLeatherface: I have some keys I could donate but I'm pretty sure they will end up bunched with the daggered games..
Don't be discouraged! I'll still give the games their run on the list, and this is a good method for a lot of people to see 'em. Even if it gets retired, I'll still be doing my best to make sure the bots/scammers aren't claiming it and that they go to a good home.
DrLeatherface: Two Brothers (†)
Syberia (†)
I'd normally deny this request due to lack of participation, but I'll make an exception this time considering you're only asking for daggered games anyways.
Granted.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by zeogold