It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, added, courtesy of zeogold. aka The Puzzlemaster
Yeah, what a surprise, I'm sure no one expected something like this! O.o

And no, I'm not requesting these games, already have them. :p
zeogold: Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, added, courtesy of zeogold. aka The Puzzlemaster
triock: Yeah, what a surprise, I'm sure no one expected something like this! O.o

And no, I'm not requesting these games, already have them. :p
It had to happen in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
I sure wish somebody would take both of these right now. It'd be brilliant, because it would make exactly 1,000 keys given out and we'd have come full circle.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by zeogold
Thank you Doc0075 for your donation of "Dead Rising 2: Off the record"!
And as always, thank you Zeogold for all the effort you put into your giveaway-threads.

This giveaway of Dead Rising seems too good to be true for me right now. Ever since rewatching "Dawn of the dead" two weeks ago I have been longing for a zombie game to play where the zombies are like those of George A. Romero. I considered l4d2, but that is way too fast paced for me. I used to play the original dead rising many years ago on a friends's xbox so this revisit to the series will indeed be fun.

I'm just really happy of the coincidence of me watching the films and this giveaway offering a likewise game timed really well together.

Thank you Doc0075 and Zeo once more.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Erikspilivink
zeogold: It had to happen in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
I sure wish somebody would take both of these right now. It'd be brilliant, because it would make exactly 1,000 keys given out and we'd have come full circle.
I wonder what's in the prophecy ... ?_?
high rated
zeogold: It had to happen in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
triock: I wonder what's in the prophecy ... ?_?
I can tell you this much, it involves a box of Tic-Tacs and a glass of stale water.
zeogold: I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but I still can't give you anything. You don't really have enough community participation. Most of what I can see from your posting history is giveaway entries. Hang around and talk more, join some conversations, start some threads and such! We're nice people, honest.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Ok, I understand.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by kmcoolice
Kaesemeister: May i ask for Devil may cry?
zeogold: Granted.
I would like to express my thanks to both of you for being so nice. Downloading the game right now ;)
Impaler26: May i ask for Braveland Pirate ?
Thanks bler144 and zeogold! :)

There have been a lot of games added lately so i guess i'll wait a few more days with my next donation. :D
Could I have Strider & Windward please Zeo?

zeogold: Update:
AI: Rampage, AoF Chess Club, Crypto (itch.io key), Elems (itch.io key), Graveyard Smash (itch.io key), InfiniTrap (itch.io key), Millie, Minion Masters, Mission Runway, Neon Hardcorps, Nux, Post Mortem, Shut Up And Dig, Space Hack, Spikit, Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant, Stellar 2D, Stone Age Wars, Tokyo Hosto, A Virus Named TOM (x2), Why So Evil, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia, and Zombillie have been retired. If you have interest in any of these keys, please ask right away, as they are in danger of disappearing.
Just as a bump to anyone interested in these, I'd recomend the following retirees as decent plays:

Post Mortem - decent point and click adventure and prequel to Still Life - If MarkoH01 hasn't played it he might fancy it.
East India Company - pirating, empire and economy - it must tempt someone

EDIT East India Company isn't in that list, I thought it was
51nikopol: Can I humbly request Day of the Tentacle Remastered and Her Story.
Thank you very much KneeTheCap and Asum87 for the games and of course to zeogold for the much appreciated work managing this massive giveaway.
May I have Lost Sea?

Edit: sorry looks like code was already taken.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by NickZah
May i request Resident Evil 6 ?
All right, great new stuff:D
May I have Darkarta and Crash Force (I hope this is the regular key and not an early access one)?
Thanks to MadyNora for donating Homefront and to zeogold for sending it to me :-)