It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drxenija: Nominating Jurassic World Evolution for Catacysm
Catac1ysm: Thx! Jurassic World Evolution if xcom 2 is not available anymore...
If I am correct, the other person only requested for DLC of jurassic world.
Can I get Tomb Raider VI The Angel Of Darkness because Borderlands have already been requested by two people.
fear effect sedna please? thank you!
I think it's been requested ahead of* me, but in the tiny chance I'm wrong - requesting XCOM 2.

In the event that it's gone, requesting Starward Rogue instead.

(* - edit made, only to correct a typo)
Post edited May 15, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
I nominate finkleroy for Panadol Extra because he will need it for his headache after this mess:D:D
drxenija: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection or XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack for me
Neither of those keys can be redeemed in Canada. Please read the notes.
NickZah: May I have BioShock: The Collection?
That key cannot be redeemed in Russia. Please read the notes.
BeatriceElysia: May I got Eagle Island?
Granted.
kmcoolice: Hello. I would like to request BioShock: The Collection :)
You live in a country where the key can be redeemed, so this request is granted.
AB2012: May I ask for Stardew Valley, please?
Granted.
CervelloYM: Can I ask for Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI please?
Granted.
drxenija: Changing my own game to Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Complete Deluxe Set because of region lock

also asking for Spec Ops from daggered. Thanks finkleroy!
Granted.
Stooner: Hi, can I try Forgotten Anne once more?
Granted.
Outriders: May I request Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Complete Deluxe Set and Fairy Fencer F: Additional Fairy Pack (DLC)?
I'm afraid you were beaten to Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Complete Deluxe Set, but I'll grant you Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force + Fairy Fencer F: Additional Fairy Pack (DLC) instead.
kmcoolice: New request. I would like to request The Turing Test. Prior request is canceled due to NICKZAH being first to post it :)
Your request for BioShock: The Collection was granted, so this request is denied.
NickZah: Sorry. Looks like Bioshock not working for my country so I want rechanged my request, to Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Granted.
Persival2207: Can i request Dungeon Souls?

sorry for the edit, got ninja'd
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for XCOM 2 and daggered Reinforcement Pack?
Granted.
AWG43: May I have XCOM 2 with DLCs?
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Oh, and since multiple DLCs count as one key, can I also ask for Resistance Warrior Pack?
Granted.
May i have NEOVERSE please?
thank you Zeogold
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to ofthenexus for Stardew Valley, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!

Finkleroy - Just a thought but it might save you a bit of hassle to mark region coded games with a yellow background / highlight or something like that on the relevant row / cell? Another reason is I can see the notes column on a 1080p monitor but I'm thinking the whole column E may not be visible to someone using perhaps a 1280x720 / 1366x768 laptop and coloring the actual title in column A would better draw attention to that.
Post edited May 15, 2020 by AB2012
May I request Sid Meier's Pirates!, if it avaliable?
Is WARSAW still available?
May I request Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter Please... and many thanks :)
finkleroy: Granted.
AB2012: Many thanks to ofthenexus for Stardew Valley, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!

Finkleroy - Just a thought but it might save you a bit of hassle to mark region coded games with a yellow background / highlight or something like that on the relevant row / cell?
Agreed. A note on top saying all yellow highlighted games, check the notes

or something similar. That can help
Thank you Korotan for donating "BioShock: The Collection" , thank you Damon18 for keeping statistics and thank you, our giveaway lord, finkleroy, for hosting this giveaway.:)
Thank you Korotan for Spec Ops! I wish I could go back to 2011 and you let me have at least a piece of nostalgia!