It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zaMNal: Thank you very much to finkleroy, surfer1260, Tabrisan, Lone_Scout, Nemcha, Damon18 and Korotan for their generous gifts and donations. You're all great!
Enjoy! And have fun!!
samuraigaiden: Hello, could I please have Sniper Art of Victory
I played it recently and had a good lol with it. Prepare to be quite dismayed by the ridiculous gameplay (bullets missing at 50 m, ridiculous ragdolls, enemy broken line of sight and reaction times, godlike precision while running and firing in full auto, bugs, etc.). Actually, it was so bad that it was funny and I "somehow" enjoyed it ! :) Check the screenshot section in steam to have a glimpse of what awaits you. And there is a hack to allow the game to play in widescreen, which is more enjoyable.
The game has one big quality though :

It is short.

---

If you like sniping, in the same series, Sniper Ghost Warrior is already much better. It has LOTS of flaws, but is nonetheless 126546540654x times better and enjoyable than Sniper - Art of Victory.
Post edited May 13, 2020 by Pouyou-pouyou
Pouyou-pouyou: I played it recently and had a good lol with it. Prepare to be quite dismayed by the ridiculous gameplay (bullets missing at 50 m, ridiculous ragdolls, enemy broken line of sight and reaction times, godlike precision while running and firing in full auto, bugs, etc.). Actually, it was so bad that it was funny and I "somehow" enjoyed it ! :) And there is a hack to allow the game to play in widescreen, which is more enjoyable.
The game has one big quality though :
It is short.

If you like sniping, in the same series, Sniper Ghost Warrior is already much better. It has LOTS of flaws, but is nonetheless 126546540654x times better and enjoyable than Sniper - Art of Victory.
I'm into a jank binge of late, so this actually sounds right up my alley.
Due to these tough times, I never got around to redeeming the keys from these months.
I finally had time to redeem the games and want to thank many people for the games!

My sincerest gratitude to bjgamer, RedRabbitRun, lostlittlegnome, zazak09 and anonymous!

Makotolia and CervelloYM for their nominations

And unfortunately, Social Justice Warriors did not work but I still sincerely thank Korotan for the attempt!

Last but not least, Finkleroy!

Thank you all of you and my heart goes out to you all :).
I'd like to ask for Nightmares from the Deep 3: Le Chuck...ehr nope, Davy Jones.
samuraigaiden: Hello, could I please have Sniper Art of Victory and XIII Century – Gold Edition?
Granted.
Dogmaus: I'd like to ask for Nightmares from the Deep 3: Le Chuck...ehr nope, Davy Jones.
Granted.
A big thank you to surfer1260 for donating Sniper Art of Victory and XIII Century – Gold Edition, and of course thank you to finkleroy. Have a great week and stay safe!
Ahoy! Thank ye fer th' game, Cymepa and finkleroi!
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of May count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u9DlDMDrk4SM0k_6W1EH3IBZnXkqfJ-Sh9HZJrvslz0/edit?usp=sharing
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection or XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack for me

Nominating Tricky Towers for PM_Gamer
May I have BioShock: The Collection?
May I got Eagle Island?
Hello. I would like to request BioShock: The Collection :)
May I ask for Stardew Valley, please?
Can I ask for Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI please?