It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Changing my own game to Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Complete Deluxe Set because of region lock

also asking for Spec Ops from daggered. Thanks finkleroy!
Hi, can I try Forgotten Anne once more?
May I request Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Complete Deluxe Set and Fairy Fencer F: Additional Fairy Pack (DLC)?
New request. I would like to request The Turing Test. Prior request is canceled due to NICKZAH being first to post it :)
Sorry. Looks like Bioshock not working for my country so I want rechanged my request, to Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Can i request Dungeon Souls?

sorry for the edit, got ninja'd
Post edited May 15, 2020 by Persival2207
Can I ask for XCOM 2 and daggered Reinforcement Pack?
May I have XCOM 2 with DLCs?
Oh, and since multiple DLCs count as one key, can I also ask for Resistance Warrior Pack?
I'm going to try to nip this in the bud right away. Apparently nobody reads the notes. There are lots of keys in this update that list in what countries they can or cannot be redeemed. Please do not request a key if you cannot redeem it. Thanks.
Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force regular edition with Additional Fairy Pack (DLC) is fine if I'm beaten to the Deluxe Set.
May I request XCOM 2?
XCOM 2 + DLC, please.
May I ask Children of Zodiarcs?
I realize PM_Gamer has Tricky Towers, can I change that to WARSAW.