It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: Thanks come also from me.
I think all of us who wasn't able to resist all those great bundles, have such lists.
I found one a few weeks ago, and I'm not through it yet. Then there is the Humble library - I even found a complete bundle I "forgot" to redeem / download. Now my grandkids are happy about my forgetfulness.
Some years ago, I stopped to blindly buy bundles.
You're very welcome. ^_^ And yeah, those bundles do have a way of accumulating ...

Like you, I'm getting rather more selective about the bundles I buy, but invariably there are going to be a few dupes along the way so hopefully I'll be able to chip in a few more every once in a while.
LynXsh: suddenly realized that ecchi and hentai I watched lately lack tentacles altogether for some reason. so may I also ask for Day of the Tentacle Remastered as my third game this month?
I never saw the erotic potential of those rather goofy tentacles tbh
Dogmaus: I never saw the erotic potential of those rather goofy tentacles tbh
they don't have to, of course!
just not enough tentacles here.
I am too scared to look for it, but as they say, Rule 34.
Dogmaus: I am too scared to look for it, but as they say, Rule 34.
googled. in fact, no matter how stupid my joke is, there's always someone who already made it real...
high rated
Big thanks to bler144 for keeping track of things!

kmcoolice: I'd like to request Rise of Tomb Raider, Remember me and Deus ex: Mankind Divided.
KoreaBeat: Could I have Little Nightmares, Double Dragon: Neon, and River City Ransom: Underground?
A.Ryan: >Yay! Sweet update! Can i grab Mafia 3 + dlc, <observer and CIV VI please?
bler144: For now while everyone peruses can I please request Cook, Serve, Delicious
bela555: May I have Human: Fall Flat please?
Microfish_1: Ravensword and Gal Civ 3, please
tropit9: may i ask for
ENSLAVE: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition please?
Makotolia: Anyway, may I ask for UnderRail?
Oh, may I also ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernoby?
Braggadar: May I request the Wolf Among Us?
Falci: Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
Gauntlet Slayer Edition
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to ask for Broken Sword Trilogy, Fahrenheit and Tropico 5 if available. Thanks !
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for DmC: Devil May Cry and Jalopy. That is all for now.
MarkoH01: I would like to ask for Black the Fall.
NickZah: May I have Apotheon?
SkelettalAngel: may i request Dead Island Definitive Edition and Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Game of The Year Edition as well as Rivals of Aether?
LynXsh: Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
and Strider?
Kelefane: I'm in for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, Planetary Annihilation: TITANS and Warhammer Quest

Then the daggered games Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Jalopy - The Car Driving Road Trip Simulator Indie Game

Thanks.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Moon Hunter. Thank you
blastradius: Could I request Mercenary Kings:Reloaded Edition, Batman: Arkham Origins and Mahjong Strip Solitaire: Harem Guild?
AWG43: I'd like to ask for Endless Legend - Classic Edition and Endless Legend - Tempest (DLC). Thanks.
CervelloYM: Could I request Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Space - Collection, and JYDGE?
kusumahendra: And for 2nd request how about Teslagrad?
RickyAndersen: May I ask for Hand of Fate?
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, please.
gixgox: But there are some
Zombie Vikings
and a
Westerado
who wants to keep yee oldee
Shoppe
supplementscene: Can I have Samorost 2 please?
Asbeau: Could I have one of those copies of Sakura Spirit, please?
tiredliger: Hi may I ask for The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times and Time Recoil please? Thank you to all the donors
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to ask for "The Count Lucanor + Soundtrack", "Sakura Beach 2" and "Sakura Fantasy".
Qwertw: May I have Slain Back From Hell?
PMPMGamer: May I request A Boy and His Blob, RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry! and Monochroma?
letsmaybeLP92: May I request Master Spy, Cranium Conundrum, and the Purring Quest?
jimrh69: Hello Everyone... I would like to ask for Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered and The Novelist Thank you :)
cardangrille: Came late to the June update, but on the original list, could I ask for Cloudborn, Genital Jousting (hey, it's too funny to pass up, I have to try it out) and TTV2?
goldfishfingers: Are Sparkle Unleashed and Xenoraid still available? I would love to give them a playthrough :)
Dogmaus: I would really enjoy The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and the 2 Grim Legend games!
Tcharr: May I please request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
kmonster: I'm interested in Akane the Kunoichi, Sword of Asumi and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova.
LynXsh: suddenly realized that ecchi and hentai I watched lately lack tentacles altogether for some reason. so may I also ask for Day of the Tentacle Remastered as my third game this month?
All granted.

LootHunter: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Can I have it?
BenKii: May I request >observer_?
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I please ask for Warhammer quest? Thanks!
Beaten to it, sorry.

drxenija: If dead island GOTY for steam isn't obtainable, can I get deadlight, killing floor and speedrunner?
For one thing, I don't think you read the OP/quite see how this giveaway works, and for another thing, the only posts I can find from you seem to mostly be asking for stuff from giveaway threads. As such, you don't really qualify for the Community Giveaway.
Denied due to lack of participation.

EPurpl3: Glad to see that the Community Giveaway is back on track. I have a GOG key to donate, can i give it to you Zeo?
Yup, just send it over to me in a PM. GOG keys, Steam keys, Battle.net keys, I accept basically anything.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by zeogold
I would like to appreciate RedRabbitRun for DmC: Devil May Cry and BeatriceElysia for Jalopy.

Also thank you Zeo and finkleroy for thread management.
Thanks to RedRabbitRun for UnderRail and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, and to zeo, finkle and bler144 for the effort put into the giveaway :)
Thank you RedRabbitRun for donating Moon Hunters and Teslagrad. Unfortunately Teslagrad key doesn't work. But don't worry about it. You're awesome :)

And of course ZEOGOLD and FINKLEROY for their hard work hosting this giveaway. You guys have my thanks
Thank you to RedRabbitRun for Monochroma and RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry!. A Boy and His Blob key doesn't work but it does not hurt you have already been very generous in donating this huge amount of games.
Thanks also zeogold and finkleroy for thread management.
Here goes another big "thank you" to RedRabbitRun for Black The Fall which I just redeemed :)

Also I want to thank zeogold and finkleroy for doing this giveaway.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by MarkoH01
Huge thanks to RedRabbitRun for the games !

https://www.broadbean.com/media/1238/red-rabbit.png?width=720&amp;height=480&amp;mode=crop&amp;bgcolor=ffffff&amp;format=jpeg
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Pouyou-pouyou
My thanks to zeogold and RedRabbitRun for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.
Great many thanks to RedRabbitRun and zeo for the games! :D Pretty awesome way to start a week. ^_^
AWESOME thanks to RedRabbitRun for Shadow of Mordor and Rivals of Aether which i just redeemed, unfortunately Dead Island Definitive Edition didnt work as it was one of the keys which got redeemed other than that youre awesome dude always do your best and enjoy life as it goes on! also thanks zeo and finky for thread management and the time u guys put into it ^_^

http://prntscr.com/nzxbel
Post edited June 10, 2019 by SkelettalAngel