It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: 5-6 duplicate requests already (not counting the one that actually seems to have 2 copies available). Assuming all requests are granted, it looks to me like this is what's still on the board from the update
Haven't notice there's an Endless Legend DLC, thank you. I will update my request above.

EDIT: Company of Heroes Pack can be added to the list.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by AWG43
Requesting Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, please.
May i ask for Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse please? :)

Nevermind. beaten.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by AerynSun1701
I wasn't observant enough to see this update in time, and so I missed the >observer_ :(

But there are some
Zombie Vikings
and a
Westerado
who wants to keep yee oldee
Shoppe

I would like to fulfil their desire with a little help from my friends.
Can I have Samorost 2 please?
Could I have one of those copies of Sakura Spirit, please?
Is it correct that RedRabbitRun has donated all those games? That's epic. Big thank you from the community to him and all the donors
Hi may I ask for The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times and Time Recoil please? Thank you to all the donors
high rated
supplementscene: Is it correct that RedRabbitRun has donated all those games? That's epic. Big thank you from the community to him and all the donors
Glad to see them go to a good home. -_^ Thank you, too, to zeogold and finkleroy for giving of their own time to facilitate all of this (I felt a bit sorry for finkleroy as soon as I realised that he/she was painstakingly adding reference URLs to each and every key ...).

For anyone wondering why some are marked with "There is a chance this key might not work", it's simply because I had those jotted down on a very old list and I can't definitively recall whether I had previously given those to friends or not. I later kept much better notes of the ones I'd donated, but they're probably fine (and once one or two have redeemed successfully, it should be safe to assume that they'll all work).

It's also possible that some keys will only redeem in Europe - though, to my recollection, most of these were purchased prior to Steam's (occasional) introduction of regional restrictions. In any case, if you're unable to redeem the key due to a regional restriction - first, my apologies (no way for me to know, that I'm aware of) - and second, please return to zeogold or finkleroy with a note that the key is region-restricted to Europe (or give to a friend).
I'd like to ask for "The Count Lucanor + Soundtrack", "Sakura Beach 2" and "Sakura Fantasy".
May I have Slain Back From Hell?
supplementscene: Is it correct that RedRabbitRun has donated all those games? That's epic. Big thank you from the community to him and all the donors
RedRabbitRun: Glad to see them go to a good home. -_^ Thank you, too, to zeogold and finkleroy for giving of their own time to facilitate all of this (I felt a bit sorry for finkleroy as soon as I realised that he/she was painstakingly adding reference URLs to each and every key ...)....
Thanks come also from me.
I think all of us who wasn't able to resist all those great bundles, have such lists.
I found one a few weeks ago, and I'm not through it yet. Then there is the Humble library - I even found a complete bundle I "forgot" to redeem / download. Now my grandkids are happy about my forgetfulness.
Some years ago, I stopped to blindly buy bundles.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by gixgox
May I request A Boy and His Blob, RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry! and Monochroma?
May I request Master Spy, Cranium Conundrum, and the Purring Quest?
Hello Everyone... I would like to ask for Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered and The Novelist Thank you :)
Post edited June 07, 2019 by jimrh69