It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Glad to see that the Community Giveaway is back on track. I have a GOG key to donate, can i give it to you Zeo?
EPurpl3: Glad to see that the Community Giveaway is back on track. I have a GOG key to donate, can i give it to you Zeo?
This is the wrong thread for that *wink*
EPurpl3: Glad to see that the Community Giveaway is back on track. I have a GOG key to donate, can i give it to you Zeo?
You can just PM him with the key and he'll add it to the GOG community giveaway thread.
Came late to the June update, but on the original list, could I ask for Cloudborn, Genital Jousting (hey, it's too funny to pass up, I have to try it out) and TTV2?
Are Sparkle Unleashed and Xenoraid still available? I would love to give them a playthrough :)
I would really enjoy The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and the 2 Grim Legend games!
high rated
Updated again: Assuming all requests are granted and I haven't erred anywhere, this should be the items from the new update

that are still available

Advent Rising
Aerial Destruction
Age of Wonders III
Akane the Kunoichi
Baseball Riot
Beholder
Blade Symphony
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Season One + OST Vol 1
*Company of Heroes Pack* (Added back, apparently un-requested)
Crab Dub
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Deadlight
Devil Daggers
Duck Game
Dwarfs!?
Elliot Quest
The Flame in the Flood (**nominated**)
FORCED: Slightly Better Edition
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
GoNNER
Good Robot
Grey Goo Definitive Edition
Grim Fandango Remastered
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Hacknet
HellAngel
Homefront
Insurgency
Killing Floor
King Oddball
Labyronia RPG
Labyronia RPG 2
Moebius: Empire Rising
No Time To Explain Remastered
North Side
One More Dungeon
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Out There Somewhere
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+
Panzer Corps
Pony Island
Punch Club - Deluxe Edition
Puzzle Agent
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
Road to Ballhalla
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Sakura Angels
Sakura Beach
Sakura Spirit
Satellite Reign
Screencheat
Shadowrun Returns
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Sister’s Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines - Premium Edition
Skullgirls
Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri
SpeedRunners
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Stardust Vanguards
Storm Of Spears RPG
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Switch Galaxy Ultra
Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition
Tumblestone
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova
Velocibox
Volgarr the Viking
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
Wuppo
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition

Daggered Games
Crab Dub Soundtrack (DLC)
Crunchyroll: 30 Day Pass
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Saints Row 2
Post edited June 08, 2019 by bler144
KoreaBeat: A big thank-you to the following!

BeatriceElysia
CervelloYM
gvyop
letsmaybeLP92.
triock

And most of all to ZEO and FINKLEROY.
my pleasure to know that my unused keys please someone
May I please request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
Does anyone have dead island from Humble bundle? I missed a recent giveaway and would love the original version that is now removed from steam. Definite Version sucks

I will show the game much love
Post edited June 08, 2019 by drxenija
I'm interested in Akane the Kunoichi, Sword of Asumi and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova.
bler144: Updated again: Assuming all requests are granted and I haven't erred anywhere, this should be the items from the new update

that are still available
Sorry I just noticed this...

If dead island GOTY for steam isn't obtainable, can I get deadlight, killing floor and speedrunner?

Thanks for your time and I hope you all have fantastic weather for this summer. I'm seeing clouds over here.
bler144: Updated again: Assuming all requests are granted and I haven't erred anywhere, this should be the items from the new update

that are still available
drxenija: Sorry I just noticed this...

If dead island GOTY for steam isn't obtainable, can I get deadlight, killing floor and speedrunner?

Thanks for your time and I hope you all have fantastic weather for this summer. I'm seeing clouds over here.
same the rain isn't quite friendly here
SkelettalAngel: same the rain isn't quite friendly here
we had a massive thunderstorm and strong wind in Germany, and according to the weather forecasts it's going to follow me South in Italy next week.
suddenly realized that ecchi and hentai I watched lately lack tentacles altogether for some reason. so may I also ask for Day of the Tentacle Remastered as my third game this month?