It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
enpy: May I ask Mad Max?
Thanks in advance!
Granted.
truhlik: Hey. It looks like The Witcher 3 is still.available. If so, may I humbly ask for it? Thanks in advance.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 for the game donation. And thanks finkleroy for hosting giveaway..
Just posting to show some respect. This is an interesting thread that I have not known possible in these days. (Been a while since I browsed in a Forum)
GamezRanker: Btw: if you ever need to check for my name, just search for the word game.....that's the part I often leave alone in new names. :)
The word "game" shows up in a lot of requests tho, so you'd get a lot of false positives that way. (edit - 39 times on this page so far)
Post edited May 31, 2021 by bler144
Thief 2 please
May i ask for MadMax ?

Congrats truhlik to Witcher game, it is great game worth your time ;)
May I please have Mad Max?

If it is no longer available, may I please have Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered?

Thank you in advance.
I would like to request Cyber Hook. Seems like it could be fun to fool around in for a while.
high rated
happywinner: Thief 2 please
Granted.
ppdouble: May i ask for MadMax ?

Congrats truhlik to Witcher game, it is great game worth your time ;)
Granted.
kentsusai: May I please have Mad Max?

If it is no longer available, may I please have Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered?

Thank you in advance.
I'm afraid you were beaten to Mad Max, but your request for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is granted.
idbeholdME: I would like to request Cyber Hook. Seems like it could be fun to fool around in for a while.
Granted.
Once again, my thanks to Doc and our cat overseer finkleroy.

Cheers.
May I ask for Children of Zodiarcs, please? ^_^
high rated
gogamess: May I ask for Children of Zodiarcs, please? ^_^
You already received a non-daggered game this month.
gogamess: May I ask for Children of Zodiarcs, please? ^_^
finkleroy: You already received a non-daggered game this month.
Oh, ok, sorry. I missed the point 7 from the rules. In my time zone, right now it's 1 June. ^_^
anizawa: Just posting to show some respect. This is an interesting thread that I have not known possible in these days. (Been a while since I browsed in a Forum)
Yeah, it is nice and shows how kind and generous everyone can be to each other here.

-

bler144: The word "game" shows up in a lot of requests tho, so you'd get a lot of false positives that way. (edit - 39 times on this page so far)
My apologies for not clarifying: I meant for one to do an F3 search for the word game on page 1 of the giveaway. If one does such a search on that page and scrolls down to the third post's list of giftees they will be able to see if my name is there quite easily(as any word/name with game in it will be highlighted). :)
Post edited June 01, 2021 by GamezRanker
Thx Doc0075 for generously donating Thronebreaker! And thank you, finkleroy, for generously donating your time to keep this giveaway tradition thriving! :)

BenKii: Indeed, I approve of this home. Have fun. :)
Appreciated, thanks! ;)
GamezRanker: The z is for extra kewl. ;D
LOL! The power of z. :D
Post edited June 01, 2021 by matterbandit