It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WOW that 2008 Prince of Persia still looks very good today thanks to the cell shading. I'm wary of buying it because there is no official W10 support though.

kmcoolice: I would like to have Prince of Persia, please. :)
Let us know if it runs well, please! :)
Dogmaus: WOW that 2008 Prince of Persia still looks very good today thanks to the cell shading. I'm wary of buying it because there is no official W10 support though.

Dogmaus: Let us know if it runs well, please! :)
I played it a few years ago on a laptop with W10 and had no problem at all.

There's only a known issue with this game on W10, according to [url=https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Prince_of_Persia_(2008)]PCGamingWiki[/url], and there's a fan patch for it. Fortunately, in my case it wasn't necessary.

But in the end, I think it should be fine for you too.

EDIT: Sorry, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get the url to work properly.
Post edited June 01, 2021 by bluethief
Dogmaus: WOW that 2008 Prince of Persia still looks very good today thanks to the cell shading. I'm wary of buying it because there is no official W10 support though.

Dogmaus: Let us know if it runs well, please! :)
I don't know about GOG version but I have Prince Of Persia 2008 on Steam and it runs perfect on Windows 10 Pro.

Let us know if it runs well, please! :)
arsalan12: I don't know about GOG version but I have Prince Of Persia 2008 on Steam and it runs perfect on Windows 10 Pro.
thanks y'all! I'll give it a try in the future then! :)
bluethief: EDIT: Sorry, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get the url to work properly.
The forum software doesn't like special characters such as parentheses in URLs.
high rated
AerynSun1701: Can i have Beyond Good & Evil pls?
Granted.
park_84: I'd like to ask for Crysis, if I may.
Granted.
blastradius: I’d like to request Jade Empire: Special Edition, please.
Granted.
JakobFel: May I ask for Dragon Age: Origins?
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®?
Granted.
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Bridge Constructor Portal
Granted.
bluethief: Can I ask for Dead Space?
Granted.
Sulibor: If I may, could I ask for World in Conflict: Complete Edition?
Granted.
servobeupstry: May I request FAR: Lone Sails please? Thanks.
Granted.
Granted.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request Far Cry 2 for this month, please.
Granted.
grynn: May I have Black Future '88 please?
Granted.
arsalan12: May I request Blood Omen 2?
Granted.
Thanks Samweisse and finkleroy for Dragon Age: Origins! I absolutely loved Inquisition and I enjoy Baldur's Gate; I hear some people say Origins is even better than both, so I look forward to playing it!
Thank you Samweisse and finkleroy for Blood Omen 2.
bluethief: EDIT: Sorry, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get the url to work properly.
ConsulCaesar: The forum software doesn't like special characters such as parentheses in URLs.
I think there is a way to escape the special characters somehow. I'm pretty sure I remember some people doing it, but I have no idea how it works on THIS forum :/
Post edited June 01, 2021 by idbeholdME
A big thank you to Samweisse for Dead Space, and to finkleroy for all the hard work.
idbeholdME: I think there is a way to escape the special characters somehow. I'm pretty sure I remember some people doing it, but I have no idea how it works on THIS forum :/
Voodoo magic, mainly.....or so I hear. o.0
Thanks to fink and Samweisse!
Thank you Samweisse for the wonderfull game and finkelroy keeping the giveaway on the track.
bwuitcher: 97DDF-FEB97-95F1B-6F9F2

31724-98DA2-6EA28-88B56
(as finkle already said)
Broke a rule:
finkleroy: 4. No code-dropping of any sort. Please. I know you mean well, but I'd rather you donate to this giveaway.
ItalianMan19: May i request fallout new vegas?
ItalianMan19: may i request superhot
mind control delete?
I keep saying this, but I find it bizzare that people don't even consider thinking about the possibility that "maybe" first few posts in a thread contain both rules and available keys list :S

GamezRanker: Btw: if you ever need to check for my name, just search for the word game.....that's the part I often leave alone in new names. :)
bler144: The word "game" shows up in a lot of requests tho, so you'd get a lot of false positives that way. (edit - 39 times on this page so far)
Then just CTRL F "Rank". That should surely give less false positives ;)

ConsulCaesar: The forum software doesn't like special characters such as parentheses in URLs.
idbeholdME: I think there is a way to escape the special characters somehow. I'm pretty sure I remember some people doing it, but I have no idea how it works on THIS forum :/
Asking a blue may be worth a shot.
Tip in regards to urls:
GOG's CMS seems to cut everything before last https in a url (tested with webarchive links).
Thanks sammweise and finkleroy for FAR: Lone Sails!