It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blastradius: Thank you very much to finkleroy and to Samweisse for Jade Empire. I never had the chance to play this BioWare title before so I’m excited to try it now.
Samweisse: I actually played this one long ago. If I remember right there was a bit of sequences at the start of the game to learn how to play and get through, but then once youre off and its a lot of fun and nice looking areas
Hello, BioWare means it made Biomutant. Biomutant is the 3rd, BioShock is the 1st, Bioinfinite is the 2nd. Am I right, or are the names just coincidence?
albinistic: Hello, BioWare means it made Biomutant. Biomutant is the 3rd, BioShock is the 1st, Bioinfinite is the 2nd. Am I right, or are the names just coincidence?
No, I'm not sure why bioware is named the way it is, but bioshock is made by 2k games.

I will say that the Crytek company which made CryEngine was the company behind far cry and crysis. So that naming scheme has happened before.
albinistic: Hello, BioWare means it made Biomutant. Biomutant is the 3rd, BioShock is the 1st, Bioinfinite is the 2nd. Am I right, or are the names just coincidence?
Samweisse: No, I'm not sure why bioware is named the way it is, but bioshock is made by 2k games.

I will say that the Crytek company which made CryEngine was the company behind far cry and crysis. So that naming scheme has happened before.
Ah, okay. That might explain it. :D
Samweisse: No, I'm not sure why bioware is named the way it is, but bioshock is made by 2k games.

albinistic: Ah, okay. That might explain it. :D
What. Did you seriously think developer name ever had anything to do with product name? :P :D
I smell trolling (tho I may be wrong).
albinistic: Ah, okay. That might explain it. :D
B1tF1ghter: What. Did you seriously think developer name ever had anything to do with product name? :P :D
I smell trolling (tho I may be wrong).
No, I just saw the same first three words and was actually curious if someone knew why they all had similar beginning letters. Also, I just wanted to make a light joke. :)
Post edited June 01, 2021 by albinistic
low rated
I would really appreciate if someone could give me Trüberbrook, been dying to play it. :)
high rated
HastelNox: I would really appreciate if someone could give me Trüberbrook, been dying to play it. :)
That's not how this giveaway works. Someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out.
high rated
idbeholdME: I think there is a way to escape the special characters somehow. I'm pretty sure I remember some people doing it, but I have no idea how it works on THIS forum :/
B1tF1ghter: Asking a blue may be worth a shot.
Tip in regards to urls:
GOG's CMS seems to cut everything before last https in a url (tested with webarchive links).
When there are special characters in URLs, you need to encode them, as in replace with %[hex], getting the hex value from a table or charmap.

In case of archive links, one problem is the colon. But archive links work if you remove the protocol part.
Post edited June 02, 2021 by Cavalary
Thank you JocktheLock1 for donating Gex. Thank you finkleroy for keeping the giveaway alive.
May I ask for Disjunction plz?
high rated
RonianAT: May I ask for Disjunction plz?
Granted.
Thank you Frogthroat for Disjunction
RonianAT: Thank you Frogthroat for Disjunction
You're very welcome. Enjoy!
HastelNox: I would really appreciate if someone could give me Trüberbrook, been dying to play it. :)
If you sign up for a free month of Google Play Pass you get that and other pnc included like Thimbleweed Park - you have a month to finish it on your phone or tablet without paying one cent
May I request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky please?