It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll have some thoughts for Samweisse when I'll be trekking in Africa in Far Cry 2. Thanks !
Thanks to Samweisse for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon! And thanks to finkleroy:)
grynn: May I have Black Future '88 please?
finkleroy:
Thanks to you and Doc0075!
arsalan12: Thank you Samweisse and finkleroy for Blood Omen 2.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'll have some thoughts for Samweisse when I'll be trekking in Africa in Far Cry 2. Thanks !
I hope you enjoy these games. My experience is that there were some bugs that made blood omen 2 hard to start, and some things in far cry 2 are buggy, but both can be fixed easily with patch fixes or a mod file. For blood omen 2 its on the forum to use cpu affinity, dgVoodoo, VSync.
for far cry 2 I found the redux mod fixed the phone issue and issues with the tapes. there was still a memory crash that happened every several hours, and so I think its good to save alot!
Thank you very much to finkleroy and to Samweisse for Jade Empire. I never had the chance to play this BioWare title before so I’m excited to try it now.
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Bridge Constructor Portal
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks as always - and to SamWeisse for the donation!
B1tF1ghter: Then just CTRL F "Rank". That should surely give less false positives ;)
Wouldn't work if say I changed my name again, as usually I change the ending bit more than the beginning bit(so far it's been rager, racer, rater, and ranker).

(well unless I changed the first bit next time and kept the ranker bit)
Thank you finkleroy and Samweisse for Beyond Good & Evil
Can I have Gex, please? I would love Gex.
B1tF1ghter: Then just CTRL F "Rank". That should surely give less false positives ;)
GamezRanker: Wouldn't work if say I changed my name again, as usually I change the ending bit more than the beginning bit(so far it's been rager, racer, rater, and ranker).

(well unless I changed the first bit next time and kept the ranker bit)
You're not making it very easy for people to follow you around forum are you? :P
If one would wait long enough you could theoretically change your avatar, your first part, and your last part, possibly also your "short text" and at that point someone who was out of the loop for long enough could have trouble finding you.
It would really be better if we would have nickname history here.
But oh well, I guess we can merely ask and hope GOG implements it within DECADE when they "eventually" upgrade this outdated forum CMS :S

On a side note, I wonder what kind of software wonders will show up in this month here for grabs.
Can I get Primordia please? I like Wadget Eye Games.
Post edited June 01, 2021 by RetroJaro
Thank you Samweisse for donating "Prince of Persia" and thank you finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.

Dogmaus: WOW that 2008 Prince of Persia still looks very good today thanks to the cell shading. I'm wary of buying it because there is no official W10 support though.

kmcoolice: I would like to have Prince of Persia, please. :)
Dogmaus: Let us know if it runs well, please! :)
Well, I see you got an answer from other user. Personally, I have never had any problems running games on WIN10. I hope PoP (2008) will run without any problems for me and you :)
Post edited June 01, 2021 by kmcoolice
high rated
samuraigaiden: Can I have Gex, please? I would love Gex.
Granted.
RetroJaro: Can I get Primordia please? I like Wadget Eye Games.
Granted.
B1tF1ghter: You're not making it very easy for people to follow you around forum are you? :P
That's the point.....it was originally done in large part to frustrate/throw off some of my "fans".
(as you can likely tell, it didn't work for long)

B1tF1ghter: On a side note, I wonder what kind of software wonders will show up in this month here for grabs.
There was a nice batch earlier(given by benefactor Samweisse)....they're mostly gone now, though.
blastradius: Thank you very much to finkleroy and to Samweisse for Jade Empire. I never had the chance to play this BioWare title before so I’m excited to try it now.
I actually played this one long ago. If I remember right there was a bit of sequences at the start of the game to learn how to play and get through, but then once youre off and its a lot of fun and nice looking areas