It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you again, GamezRanker, and my best wishes for you and your family, I hope can recover soon and well.
marsattakx: Hey Gamezranker, I hope your family member recovers easily and feels better soon
gogamess: Thank you again, GamezRanker, and my best wishes for you and your family, I hope can recover soon and well.
Thanks to the both of ya....the kind words(as with everyone else's) are much appreciated.
Post edited April 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
My prayers are with you GamezRanker. I hope your relative recovers quickly.
May I ask for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic?

@GamezRanker:
GamezRanker: Note to all....i'd like to make a humble request of the community now, if that's ok: A relative who I care about deeply got sent to hospital yesterday with a very bad case of flu(they were tested, and don't have covid thankfully)
All the best to your relative. Let's hope for a quick recovery.
There's still 20 keys for Postal? Hm, I might give it a go, then. Never tried any of the Postals.

Could I have Postal, please?
frogthroat: There's still 20 keys for Postal? Hm, I might give it a go, then. Never tried any of the Postals.

Hello kind friend, lots of love to all. GamezRanker, may your relative get healthier as the days go by. He/she will walk out of that hospital on a day that is not known. May she/he get well soon!
Post edited April 20, 2021 by albinistic
albinistic: Hello kind friend, lots of love to all. GamezRanker, may your relative get healthier as the days go by. He/she will walk out of that hospital on a day that is not known. May she/he get well soon!
I don't think you meant to reply to me, but good thing that you did. That prompted me to read about GamezRanker's situation.

GamezRanker, I hope your relative gets well soon.
albinistic: Hello kind friend, lots of love to all. GamezRanker, may your relative get healthier as the days go by. He/she will walk out of that hospital on a day that is not known. May she/he get well soon!
frogthroat: I don't think you meant to reply to me, but good thing that you did. That prompted me to read about GamezRanker's situation.

GamezRanker, I hope your relative gets well soon.
As Oogway once said, there are no accidents!
high rated
The_Puppet94: May I ask for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic?
Granted.
frogthroat: There's still 20 keys for Postal? Hm, I might give it a go, then. Never tried any of the Postals.

Granted.
GamezRanker: Note to all....i'd like to make a humble request of the community now, if that's ok: A relative who I care about deeply got sent to hospital yesterday with a very bad case of flu(they were tested, and don't have covid thankfully) and a temp of over 103.

If anyone is the religious type and wants to send a few prayers my way, or just wants to offer some advice or kind words, it'd be appreciated.

And as always, thanks for all such things sent my way before and in the future.

================================
Hey GamezRanker, I'm not the religious type but I will do all I can, hope your relative recover very soon!!!!
arsalan12: My prayers are with you GamezRanker. I hope your relative recovers quickly.
Thanks, oh gogger with the awesome avatar(Mordin was always one of my favorites from that series). :)

-

The_Puppet94: May I ask for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic?
Excellent choice

The_Puppet94: All the best to your relative. Let's hope for a quick recovery.
Thanks....I hope so as well.
Post edited April 20, 2021 by GamezRanker
Aww GamezRanker... I hope your loved one recovers soon and wishes of good health to you and your family...

@finkleroy
Can I ask for The Tenants trial?
I assume it's because it was given for free before...most likely a bunch of people already have it(good old market saturation and whatnot). :)

frogthroat: GamezRanker, I hope your relative gets well soon.
Thank you...here's hoping. *crosses fingers*

-

Well it is sorta known....they told me the docs said it should be within a week or so if everything goes well....but I get what ya meant. Thanks again for the well wishes/kind words. :)

-

KetobaK: Hey GamezRanker, I'm not the religious type but I will do all I can, hope your relative recover very soon!!!!
No need to do more....your words here are more than enough....and thanks again, same as with all the rest. :)

-

drxenija: Aww GamezRanker... I hope your loved one recovers soon and wishes of good health to you and your family...
They should be home within a week or less, gods/fates/health willing....and thank ye kindly, kind kittuh cat.
Post edited April 20, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
drxenija: Aww GamezRanker... I hope your loved one recovers soon and wishes of good health to you and your family...

@finkleroy
Can I ask for The Tenants trial?
Granted.
GamezRanker: They should be home within a week or less, gods/fates/health willing....and thank ye kindly, kind kittuh cat.
Good to hear that. Keep us updated and may you find peace during the wait. I know it is a terrible feeling of suspense. :(

@finkleroy
Thank you finkleroy and solar_dome for the trial!