It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
gogamess: May I ask for Mars: War Logs, please?. ^_^
Granted.
I'd like to request Bound by flame if it's still available
Thank you
KetobaK: Oh yes, that is undeniable and with an HD Texture Pack even more.
Yer right on that :)

(the first time I play a game I try to play it vanilla, and also some other times as well, but besides that I often check out mods like texture packs for some games when they are available)

-

zaMNal: Thank you GamezRanker and finkleroy for Runaway adventure games!
They look good(and that's why they're in my backlog)....hope ya have fun with em.

-

Drakon1590: Thank you GamezRanker for donation of The Next BIG Thing.
No problem....I hope The Next BIG Thing becomes one big enjoyable experience for ya. :)
Post edited April 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Bound by flame if it's still available
Thank you
Granted.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Bound by flame if it's still available
Thank you
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you GamezRanker for donating the game, and Finkleroy for managing this giveaway
Thank you so much, finkleroy and GamezRanker for the Mars: War Logs! ^_^
Awesome, thanks finkleroy and GamezRanker! I've been planning to give the King's Bounty series a try since I enjoy HoMM's gameplay so this should be a solid start!
May I ask for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident + Nexus - The Jupiter Incident Soundtrack (DLC) please?
May I ask for Worms United + Worms 2?
high rated
direspirefirewire: May I ask for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident + Nexus - The Jupiter Incident Soundtrack (DLC) please?
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for Worms United + Worms 2?
Granted.
direspirefirewire: May I ask for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident + Nexus - The Jupiter Incident Soundtrack (DLC) please?
Lionel212008: May I ask for Worms United + Worms 2?
Thank you Finkleroy and GamezRanker for the wonderful giveaway. Much appreciated.
May I ask Mars: War Logs if still one piece available ?
Thank you GamezRanker for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident + Nexus - The Jupiter Incident Soundtrack (DLC). And thank you finkleroy for running this thread
Note to all....i'd like to make a humble request of the community now, if that's ok: A relative who I care about deeply got sent to hospital yesterday with a very bad case of flu(they were tested, and don't have covid thankfully) and a temp of over 103.

If anyone is the religious type and wants to send a few prayers my way, or just wants to offer some advice or kind words, it'd be appreciated.

And as always, thanks for all such things sent my way before and in the future.

================================

kusumahendra: Thank you GamezRanker for donating the game, and Finkleroy for managing this giveaway
Congrats on being comment 7777! :D

As to the game....it looks very nice(would get it myself, but have too many on backlog atm...maybe later).....I hope ya will have many fun adventures and quests while playing it. :)

-

gogamess: Thank you so much, finkleroy and GamezRanker for the Mars: War Logs! ^_^
I played some of this game on console and enjoyed it....hopefully you will as well. :)
(the voice acting and some other things are a bit "janky", but that makes it even more fun imo)

Some tips: Some ways one can complete some missions can change the game a bit....so make sure to save often and choose wisely. :)

-

JakobFel: Awesome, thanks finkleroy and GamezRanker! I've been planning to give the King's Bounty series a try since I enjoy HoMM's gameplay so this should be a solid start!
It is a pretty nice little game(playing it on and off currently), with three classes(differing dialogs/etc in some instances for each) to play. I hope ya like it. :)

Some tips(maybe semi quasi spoilers): There are many things to click in the areas, so check for clickable things as you progress. Also pick your troops wisely and try to remember/make note of which do best against which enemy types....ditto for things like spells.

-

Lionel212008: Thank you Finkleroy and GamezRanker for the wonderful giveaway. Much appreciated.
Fun little story behind this key: someone who won the contest I ran suggested I submit a few of these games to this thread, so I said "why the heck not?" :)

As with the others, hope ya enjoy em.

-

direspirefirewire: Thank you GamezRanker for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident + Nexus - The Jupiter Incident Soundtrack (DLC). And thank you finkleroy for running this thread
Space games are pretty often quite fun, I think, so here's hoping you have plenty of fun with this game.
Post edited April 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
Could I please get Mars: War Logs if someone hasn't already asked. If not I might buy it, looks interesting