It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Requesting Baldur's Gate, please.
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Baldur's Gate, please.
Granted.
Many thanks to finkleroy and GamezRanker!

By the way, I just found a GOG mistake, the store page for this game states that it's available for Win and Linux, but then in your library you get the mac version as well.
Thank you pferreira1983 for Baldur's Gate. I'm ashamed to say I've never played the BG games.

Thank you finkleroy for your hard work.
Post edited April 25, 2021 by TheDudeLebowski
low rated
Sorry for that question, but can i request Neighbours Back From Hell, please?
I just want to play Neighbours From Hell and NFH2: On Vacation, but it's not on sale and come only with the NBFH.
I will be VERY grateful if you can provide it to me
high rated
AndyDazzy: Sorry for that question, but can i request Neighbours Back From Hell, please?
I just want to play Neighbours From Hell and NFH2: On Vacation, but it's not on sale and come only with the NBFH.
I will be VERY grateful if you can provide it to me
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games. When you're eligible, you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you keys.
I just readed the rules. Thanks for help. And yes, i'm new in this store as user.
And sorry again, but can i request Witcher Enhanced Edition, please?
I just want to try the game.
high rated
AndyDazzy: I just readed the rules. Thanks for help. And yes, i'm new in this store as user.
And sorry again, but can i request Witcher Enhanced Edition, please?
I just want to try the game.
It's free if you download and install GOG Galaxy and add GWENT to your account for free.
low rated
Oh. Ok.
Maybe then a Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes?
It in category named: Non-Daggered Keys.
high rated
AndyDazzy: Oh. Ok.
Maybe then a Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes?
It in category named: Non-Daggered Keys.
You're new here, so you're not yet eligible for the giveaway.
low rated
But how can i be eligible for the giveaway?
high rated
AndyDazzy: But how can i be eligible for the giveaway?
I explained that in detail in my response to your request, and also in the rules in the first three posts of this thread.
AndyDazzy: But how can i be eligible for the giveaway?
finkleroy: I explained that in detail in my response to your request, and also in the rules in the first three posts of this thread.
Sadly, Finkleroy, people don't read, so you end up having to yell at them so that they get the point.
EDITED

May I request Baldur's Gate 2?

=============

May I rescind that request? Looks like I may have a version of this already... just not on GOG!

If yes, great. If not I understand.
Post edited April 25, 2021 by kai2
May I request Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?