It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GamezRanker:
Hi, I hope your family member recovers soon, these are hard times to stay in a hospital because of the damn covid. Fortunately, vaccines are slowly coming.
GamezRanker: Note to all....i'd like to make a humble request of the community now, if that's ok: A relative who I care about deeply got sent to hospital yesterday with a very bad case of flu(they were tested, and don't have covid thankfully) and a temp of over 103.
I am not religious person, but my thoughts are with your relative.
GamezRanker: Note to all....i'd like to make a humble request of the community now, if that's ok: A relative who I care about deeply got sent to hospital yesterday with a very bad case of flu(they were tested, and don't have covid thankfully) and a temp of over 103.

If anyone is the religious type and wants to send a few prayers my way, or just wants to offer some advice or kind words, it'd be appreciated.
Hope they'll make a full recovery. And you take care of yourself too.

And thank you for Bound By Flame, and to finkleroy as well for continuing to manage this giveaway.
JakobFel: I've been planning to give the King's Bounty series a try since I enjoy HoMM's gameplay so this should be a solid start!
Oh, do enjoy that one. It's quite different from HoMM, but in good ways I'd say.
supplementscene: Could I please get Mars: War Logs if someone hasn't already asked. If not I might buy it, looks interesting
I think a user above asked for the last copy. If Fink awards it to them and you still want a copy, lemme know before the sale is up and i'll try to see what I can do. :)

-

argamasa: Hi, I hope your family member recovers soon, these are hard times to stay in a hospital because of the damn covid. Fortunately, vaccines are slowly coming.
Yeah, I am also hoping they don't get anything else while there. Btw, thanks for the kind words.

-

Sulibor: I am not religious person, but my thoughts are with your relative.
Thank you for this

-

Cavalary: Hope they'll make a full recovery. And you take care of yourself too.
I hope so too....and i'm trying my best(im taking care of a lot more of the things around the house atm...it is both mentally and physically taxing, so im trying to take it slow and easy & get more rest/fluids to keep myself healthy).

Cavalary: And thank you for Bound By Flame, and to finkleroy as well for continuing to manage this giveaway.
Not a problem, as always.

Cavalary: Oh, do enjoy that one. It's quite different from HoMM, but in good ways I'd say.
It is quite nice....which is why I keep playing it on and off as of late(here's hoping I finish it this time through). :)
Post edited April 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for your relative, GamezRanker.
I hope your relative can get well soon. Try to do your best to assist him / her however you can while still maintaining your wellbeing. Don't let yourself get sick over it.

And last, thank you for donating the game. I'm installing right now while typing this. My best wishes for you and your family / relative
DiffuseReflection: Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for your relative, GamezRanker.
Thanks, much obliged.

-

kusumahendra: I hope your relative can get well soon. Try to do your best to assist him / her however you can while still maintaining your wellbeing. Don't let yourself get sick over it.
They are in hospital for the next several days, so I can't assist them themselves atm, but I am doing a bit at home.....also yeah, I am trying to take it easy. Thanks for the kind words, btw.

kusumahendra: And last, thank you for donating the game. I'm installing right now while typing this. My best wishes for you and your family / relative
Hope ya enjoy it....happy questing. :D
high rated
gvyop: May I ask Mars: War Logs if still one piece available ?
Granted.
supplementscene: Could I please get Mars: War Logs if someone hasn't already asked. If not I might buy it, looks interesting
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
GamezRanker:
Stay strong bud. My country is pretty much the worst hit right now. Have a few relatives who are ill as well.
GamezRanker:
GamezRanker, my thoughts, hopes and best wishes that your relative will recover and return home soon.

Take care.

If anyone is the religious type and wants to send a few prayers my way, or just wants to offer some advice or kind words, it'd be appreciated.

And as always, thanks for all such things sent my way before and in the future.
Hoping for the best. The fact that it's not covid is a blessing.

And as always, thanks for all such things sent my way before and in the future.
Best wishes for your loved one, GamezRanker. We're all hoping for a speedy recovery.

And as importantly, remember to take care of yourself. Eat and drink properly (though the willpower to do so during such times may be reduced), and stay safe. You need to be well for when your relative returns and you are finally able to help more directly.
GamezRanker: Note to all....i'd like to make a humble request of the community now, if that's ok:
All the best for you and your family, stay strong.
Lionel212008: Stay strong bud. My country is pretty much the worst hit right now. Have a few relatives who are ill as well.
That sucks to hear....I hope you stay strong as well, and that your loved ones also have a speedy and safe recovery.

-

Kobi-K: GamezRanker, my thoughts, hopes and best wishes that your relative will recover and return home soon.

Take care.
Thank you...and the same to you as well.

-

mrkgnao: Hoping for the best. The fact that it's not covid is a blessing.
To be on the safe side they are going to give them the jab(dunno which). Now I hope they recover from their illness and also that they suffer no side effects(hearing about the J&J fiasco and other stories online has me a bit worried for them). :|

That said, thanks for the hopes and wishes....they mean a lot.

-

Mister.Wolf: Best wishes for your loved one, GamezRanker. We're all hoping for a speedy recovery.
Thank you as well.

Mister.Wolf: And as importantly, remember to take care of yourself. Eat and drink properly (though the willpower to do so during such times may be reduced), and stay safe. You need to be well for when your relative returns and you are finally able to help more directly.
I have to take over that family member's duties(chores, etc), so my workload at home has doubled if not more in some regards, though I am trying my best to get what sleep I can(some stuff has to be done at certain times) and remembering to eat/drink right.

-

Aramandur: All the best for you and your family, stay strong.
I'm trying....and thanks to you, as with all the rest.
Hey Gamezranker, I hope your family member recovers easily and feels better soon