It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
uvlalid: I didn't know Neverwinter Nights Diamond was available for purchase on the store. @finkleroy Just to confirm, might it not have been Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition that was donated instead?
I check every key that's donated to this giveaway and copy and paste the name(s) of the game(s) that the keys contain. It must have been purchased before the game was removed from the store.
high rated
uvlalid: I didn't know Neverwinter Nights Diamond was available for purchase on the store. @finkleroy Just to confirm, might it not have been Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition that was donated instead?
The game was available for purchase from October 2010 to October 2018. Additionally, the game was gifted to all GOG users on December 2016. I expect the code is a leftover from that giveaway.
Thanks B1tF1ghter for Wasteland 1: The Orignal Classic.

Appreciated.
RavenCrowwise: Thanks B1tF1ghter for Wasteland 1: The Orignal Classic.

Appreciated.
You're welcome ;) Hope you enjoy it.
Hey, may I have Shogo: Mobile Armor Division?
Just to let everyone know: y'all might want to wait a bit before making your selections as a "little birdie" might be dropping some gifts here in a bit(once Fink checks his PM, I mean). :)

=-=

mtk538: Hey, may I have Shogo: Mobile Armor Division?
The above notice includes you....you might want to cancel your pick & wait and see what the "little birdie" drops....unless you're fine with the game you picked and don't want to see what drops, that is. :)
Post edited February 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker:
finkleroy:
mrkgnao:
Ah interesting, I didn't think about that. Fair enough. I was just concerned that the key might've been a dud or something since I couldn't find the game for sale.

A bit off-topic, but @GamezRanker, how might I be able to get so much negative rep like you do?
Post edited February 04, 2021 by uvlalid
low rated
uvlalid: Ah interesting, I didn't think about that. Fair enough. I was just concerned that the key might've been a dud or something since I couldn't find the game for sale.
A note: there are many fine(some better than the game itself) SP campaign mods for it to be found online...if you finish it and want more, that is. :)

uvlalid: A bit off-topic, but @GamezRanker, how might I be able to get so much negative rep like you do?
One says things(even civilly worded and harmless) that the forum trolls don't like.
(they use bots and scripts to low rate those they dislike, and/or sometimes manually low rate as well)
Post edited February 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
mtk538: Hey, may I have Shogo: Mobile Armor Division?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
Can I ask for Heretic + Hexen Collection?
high rated
bluethief: Can I ask for Heretic + Hexen Collection?
Granted.
high rated
Thank you very much GamezRanker for the Heretic + Hexen Collection, and finkleroy for all the hard work!
bluethief: Thank you very much GamezRanker for the Heretic + Hexen Collection, and finkleroy for all the hard work!
Yup...hope ya enjoy em.
(my faves are Hexen 2 and Heretic 2, but I also love the others a good deal)
uvlalid: A bit off-topic, but @GamezRanker, how might I be able to get so much negative rep like you do?
I try to upvote him sometimes, but it's a lost cause at this point.
low rated
GamezRanker: A note: there are many fine(some better than the game itself) SP campaign mods for it to be found online...if you finish it and want more, that is. :)
That's good to know, thanks! I'll be sure to search around for those if ever I get the game and finish it.

GamezRanker: One says things(even civilly worded and harmless) that the forum trolls don't like.
(they use bots and scripts to low rate those they dislike, and/or sometimes manually low rate as well)
I think it's pretty amusing that they'd go to such lengths lol. I'd personally be quite flattered if they did that to me because it'd indicate to me that I made such an impact to them that they'd go so far as to set up and run a bot just to troll me haha.