It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Gede: Greetings. I don't remember playing a hidden object game. But My Brother Rabbit seems so highly regarded that I thing it is worth giving it a chance. May I please request it, please?
Granted.
Microfish_1: Query: Am i correct in stating that "Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass " does not contain the base game? thank you.
That is correct.
kentsusai: Thanks for the polite reply but don't I get any kudos for actually buying games from GOG (rather than Steam) over the years?
You get kudos for that, but it doesn't make you an active member of the forum. I'd just like to see you take an interest in being an active member of the community. It's not too difficult or time-consuming to become eligible. What I said wasn't a hard "no", but rather a "not quite yet".
schewy: May I have Saints Row 2? It looks like a lot of fun. thanks community, finkleroy
Granted.
AerynSun1701: Can i have Star Trek: 25th Anniversary please?
GamezRanker: This game sometimes does the same as what happens with Judgment Rites....so my advice would be the same as with srhill above....save your game near the end of the second to last mission.
Thanks for the hint. :)

And also a big thanks to finkleroy for the giveaways and IAmSinistar for the game. Last time i played it was on a Amiga 1200. <3
Thanks for the Hard West gogtrial
Dogmaus: you get to try them for free on a rotational basis
How does that work?
Dogmaus: you get to try them for free on a rotational basis
Lexor: How does that work?
Once you log in with your Nomad Games account, you will always find some DLC (places, characters) that goes free for a limited time. Currently the Swordsman and the City.
In Origins instead, you get all the DLCs necessary for a specific mission.
Post edited February 02, 2021 by Dogmaus
May i ask for Sanitarium?
Mai I ask for Star Trek: Starfleet Academy
Lexor: How does that work?
Dogmaus: Once you log in with your Nomad Games account, you will always find some DLC (places, characters) that goes free for a limited time. Currently the Swordsman and the City.
For how long is specific DLC available for free?
How long is it needed to wait for DLC which was free in the past to be free again?
Will these free DLC be marked on GOG site as owned for the case of reinstall / backup?

Dogmaus: In Origins instead, you get all the DLCs necessary for a specific mission.
Is it temporary (for the duration time of this mission) or permanent?
Post edited February 02, 2021 by Lexor
high rated
argamasa: May i ask for Sanitarium?
Granted.
te_lanus: Mai I ask for Star Trek: Starfleet Academy
Granted.
Hello! May I request that very nice copy of Kynseed, please?
Mister.Wolf: Hello! May I request that very nice copy of Kynseed, please?
for others, price increase is coming soon and I think current price is the best deal.
Thanx IAmSinistar and finkleroy
high rated
Mister.Wolf: Hello! May I request that very nice copy of Kynseed, please?
Granted.
SylvanFae: for others, price increase is coming soon and I think current price is the best deal.
Thank you very much for Kynseed, SylvanFae :) I'm quite happy with having the opportunity to finally experience this unique game.

I have been following it for a while now, having first discovered it by reading exactly one of your threads! It drew me in initially by the beautiful pixel art in the trailer, and then by reading your description and the intriguing premise of multi-generational communities. By reading the reviews, I knew it was worth waiting and that it is shaping to be a great title. And from that, the current price does seem more than fair for what it already delivers, even more so as the game grows in scope.

This gift is much appreciated ^^

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you, as always, Finkleroy ^^/
Thanks a lot finkleroy for the giveaway and Gede for Sanitarium!