It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DoryaMish7: May I put in a request for Stardew Valley?
finkleroy: Granted.
Ruvika: Can I have Stardew Valley?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Congratulations to the winner!!! Maybe next time, the third time's the charm XD
TY for prey and TY for the giveaway as always.

Unfortunally all my other codes are now invalid or I'd share one in return, as much as I hate not giving back.. sigh.
Post edited February 09, 2021 by RetroJaro
low rated
If I could get Outward or either of the DLC's please!
I have it on PS4 but have a friend who just got it on PC... ~.~
high rated
Xetxuna: If I could get Outward or either of the DLC's please!
I have it on PS4 but have a friend who just got it on PC... ~.~
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I bet we'll be seeing a lot of Commander Keen Complete Pack keys on here soon...

Before people lecture me, full disclosure: I already bought this game from the GOG sale.
Thanks for all the good work you're doing.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Avoozl-
Thanks jbotterli!
Avoozl-: Years ago before the game was on GoG I bought an old retail copy of Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships (when it was named Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships) from EBay, unfortunately I was not aware that the game used the infamous and broken starforce drm which prevented me from being able to play the installed game. Could I please get a GoG copy of the game?
Is it too hard to read
the rules
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post1
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post3
and list of available keys
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post2
before posting?
high rated
Avoozl-: Years ago before the game was on GoG I bought an old retail copy of Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships (when it was named Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships) from EBay, unfortunately I was not aware that the game used the infamous and broken starforce drm which prevented me from being able to play the installed game. Could I please get a GoG copy of the game?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
I know I've asked before, and I'll probably be laughed at for asking again, may I pretty please request Freespace 2?

(See my previous antics at page 341 of this thread)
MithrilFlame: ps. I don't post a lot, but I'm definitely not a new user, don't know why my name says that o.0
Mister.Wolf: Hi MithrilFlame! Your sub-title is editable in the forum options, it just says "New User" by default.

Scroll to the top of this page (or any forum thread page for that matter), and click on "My Settings". On that page, left side, you'll see a section where you can change your avatar, check your reputation, and define your forum title. The one you're looking to edit is that last one. You can set it to anything within 50 characters.

A good year to you too ^^
Heya and thanks for that ! Been on here years and never noticed that haha
SimsoXD: Могу ли я попросить Ведьмак 2?)
Dogmaus: To spare finkleroi from having to translate this, poster is asking for the Witcher 2
MithrilFlame: Hi all and great to see this community spirit still going strong =]

I remember playing Hexen and Heretic when they first came out. Interested in how they play now versus how I remember them haha.
Dogmaus: Vanilla Heretic didn't age well IMHO, whether you get it here or not, I recommend playing it with a source port like Doomsday Engine or GZDoom to have WASD and mouse look, unless you are so nostalgic that you want to use page up and page down to look around like in th' ole days. It was a novelty and a marvel back then but in 2021 I pass :)
Great recommendations, thank you Dogmaus :)
MithrilFlame: Hi all and great to see this community spirit still going strong =]

I remember playing Hexen and Heretic when they first came out. Interested in how they play now versus how I remember them haha.

If that bundle is still available, may I request it?

Happy New Year all and good luck for this year ahead :)

ps. I don't post a lot, but I'm definitely not a new user, don't know why my name says that o.0
finkleroy: You don't need to post a lot, but you do need to be somewhat active. I only see a few posts from you, and they're all from years ago. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
SimsoXD: Могу ли я попросить Ведьмак 2?)
finkleroy: Please post in English. Google Translate is far from great, but it's better than nothing. Thanks. :)

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
No worries, thanks for your reply :)
I understand your thoughts. I read and PM if I can help, more then generally post.
Thanks for running a great corner of the internet :)
Post edited February 12, 2021 by MithrilFlame
high rated
kentsusai: I know I've asked before, and I'll probably be laughed at for asking again, may I pretty please request Freespace 2?

(See my previous antics at page 341 of this thread)
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
guappodiablo: May I have a copy of Stronghold HD, please & thank you!
LosBaldos: Здравствуйте!
Можно попросить "Кровную вражду"?
Спасибо.
finkleroy: Please post in English. Google Translate is far from great, but it's better than nothing.

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
myconv: May I please have Sid Meier's Covert Action? I see other games that made the list last month that were great and I'm tempted to wait for them, but at the same time this game looks nice.
Likolrosa: Hello! Can i ask for Shadowrun Returns?
Thanks for Shadowrun Returns to finkleroy and gogtrial :)
high rated
Likolrosa: Thanks for Shadowrun Returns to finkleroy and gogtrial :)
You're very welcome! For me, Shadowrun was my introduction to turn-based tactical games, only 3 or 4 years ago now, and I'd never suspected how much I'd enjoy this particular type of gameplay. I hope you'll enjoy it equally. If you do, be sure to also seek out Shadowrun: Dragonfall - which is more of the same, but with an even better story.
May I get THE LAST BLADE? Thanks.