It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have a copy of Stronghold HD, please & thank you!
low rated
Здравствуйте!
Можно попросить "Кровную вражду"?
Спасибо.
May I please have Sid Meier's Covert Action? I see other games that made the list last month that were great and I'm tempted to wait for them, but at the same time this game looks nice.
Hello! Can i ask for Shadowrun Returns?
high rated
guappodiablo: May I have a copy of Stronghold HD, please & thank you!
Granted.
LosBaldos: Здравствуйте!
Можно попросить "Кровную вражду"?
Спасибо.
Please post in English. Google Translate is far from great, but it's better than nothing.

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
myconv: May I please have Sid Meier's Covert Action? I see other games that made the list last month that were great and I'm tempted to wait for them, but at the same time this game looks nice.
Granted.
Likolrosa: Hello! Can i ask for Shadowrun Returns?
Granted.
high rated
guappodiablo: May I have a copy of Stronghold HD, please & thank you!
You sir are a man of culture.

Anyway I have just send my promised gift of Stardew Valley for this month. Sorry that it took longer. My PC suddenly needed to get repaired which where long and costly and I now have him finally back.
Luckily I still had enough in my GoG wallet but if anyone want me to do a favour I would be really happy and gratefull about HunnyPop 2. If there are more kind gentleman I will give your gift naturally to Finkleroy for this giveaway.
May I put in a request for Stardew Valley?
Can I have Stardew Valley?
high rated
DoryaMish7: May I put in a request for Stardew Valley?
Granted.
Ruvika: Can I have Stardew Valley?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Thanks to finkleroy for his time and to Korotan for his continuous generosity!
May I have Prey? Been meaning to try it for a while.
I would like to give Wolfenstein 2 a try
RetroJaro: May I have Prey? Been meaning to try it for a while.
It's awesome, from what I played so far. I have it on Steam.
Now that you mention that, I should get back to it and finish it.

Also got Mooncrash DLC backlogged too.
drxenija: I would like to give Wolfenstein 2 a try
That game rocks too.
I don't think I like it as much as Wolf: TNO though.

I didn't like Wolf: YB as much as the other Wolf games from the Alt-Universe (TNO, TOB, and Wolf 2: TNC).
I played Wolf: YB and Wolf II in PC Game Pass, BTW.
Post edited February 09, 2021 by MysterD
high rated
RetroJaro: May I have Prey? Been meaning to try it for a while.
Granted.
drxenija: I would like to give Wolfenstein 2 a try
Granted.
high rated
DoryaMish7: Thanks to finkleroy for his time and to Korotan for his continuous generosity!
Your welcome. I would like to say thank you very much to Doc 0075 for his generosity with HuniePop.