It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thank you to doc for the donation and fink for the lego batman 2 game
high rated
Thanks for the donation Doc0075 and thanks to finkleroy for the game. It's my birthday this month and I'm currently unemployed so stuff like this brightens my day.
May I ask Dandara: Trials of Fear Enhanced Edition?
wait if im correct is the trials of cold steel 2 both the game and dlc im confused?
Rsgames246: wait if im correct is the trials of cold steel 2 both the game and dlc im confused?
I may be mistaken but to my understanding this is just a DLC alone.
Rsgames246: wait if im correct is the trials of cold steel 2 both the game and dlc im confused?
B1tF1ghter: I may be mistaken but to my understanding this is just a DLC alone.
thank you
DLC alone, which is why it's daggered, nobody wanting it for a long time.

But I'm quite sure it was made abondantly clear to you that you're not eligible for this giveaway, and the more you persist, the less likely for that to change. Actually, I'm thinking it may change in the other direction, towards a ban...
Cavalary: DLC alone, which is why it's daggered, nobody wanting it for a long time.

But I'm quite sure it was made abondantly clear to you that you're not eligible for this giveaway, and the more you persist, the less likely for that to change. Actually, I'm thinking it may change in the other direction, towards a ban...
actaully i have been donating keys to the non gog giveaway and fink said im good
It's just a cosmetic DLC. You need to own the game to redeem it.
Post edited May 10, 2021 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: It's just a cosmetic DLC. You need to own the game to redeem it.
thanks for the clarification
pferreira1983: Thanks for the donation Doc0075 and thanks to finkleroy for the game. It's my birthday this month and I'm currently unemployed so stuff like this brightens my day.
Happy birthday, fren....I hope your luck changes soon and for the better.
high rated
BlueMooner: Finkleroy, I choose you... to humbly consider my request for Clive Barker's Undying.
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for the Tower of Time?
Granted.
Accatone: May I ask Dandara: Trials of Fear Enhanced Edition?
Granted.
It's just the DLC.
BlueMooner: Finkleroy, I choose you... to humbly consider my request for Clive Barker's Undying.
finkleroy: Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for the Tower of Time?
Accatone: May I ask Dandara: Trials of Fear Enhanced Edition?
finkleroy: It's just the DLC.
thanks for clearing that up
pferreira1983: Thanks for the donation Doc0075 and thanks to finkleroy for the game. It's my birthday this month and I'm currently unemployed so stuff like this brightens my day.
I got you something, don't know if it's the right color. Here, I didn't have time to wrap it... it's a +1.

Don't spend it all in one place!

And thank you to Lone_Star for CB's Undying! Now I can unshoot undead while unlying in my chair.
May I request Control Ultimate Edition?